Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

belts, trousers, arrghh im annoyed!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, im a size 12 on bum, waist and legs, but im a size 10 waist and an inbetween on my hips!! So, as a result trousers that fit my legs+bum are roomy on my waist and, especially jeans, fall down!!
Is there anyway the waist of jeans can be adjusted, only its annoying to be hitching up my jeans every few mins, otherwise they fall down to reveal my bum or lovehandles! Also, id like to be able to not wear belts for a while, as the buckle ruins the effect of some tops!!
Any ideas??
thanx

Comments

• Options
    Try on LOADS of pairs of jeans until you find a cut that suits you, there are so many different ones.
  • Options
    i have done, and have only found a few pairs that i liked that fit perfectly, but all wear above £70!!
  • Options
    alteration shops can usually take in the waistband of jeans. expect it to look a wee bit funny if you have a lot taken in though.

and it's a sad but universal truth that the perfect fit of jeans doesn't exist. :crying:
  • Options
    Ow, where do you shop?!
  • Options
    the only ones ive found to be perfect were either levis or miss 60!
  • Options
    I have exactly the same problem :no:

Drives me NUTS, im gonna have to go have a look at some miss sixty jeans & try on a few pairs of Levis, im FED up with wearing a belt everyday & i also feel silly wearing a 'fashion belt' (ie not one designed to go thorugh belt loops) over a belt to hold up my jeans!! :chin: