Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ketamine OD

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ketamine OD - whats the limit? me and some friends are looking to take quite a bit of K, just wondering what doesage wud be taken as lethal. and what wud happen if u did take too much

Comments

• Options
    Not sure what the dose would be but i'd just take small bits at a time and work your way up from there.

I don't know about OD but with alot you can enter a k-hole and from what i gather from other people who've taken it would be quite hard to do more k because you'd be that fucked.
  • Options
    If you do not take it with any downers (alcohol, benzos etc) and you are snorting it I would say its virtually impossible to over dose.

However, that is not to say you should just shove as much as you can up your nose, this is deeply unwise.

Ketamine is unlike any other drug you have used, and probably unlike any drug you will use. You are probably not ready for a full k-hole experience, and there is some arguement to suggest you cant ever be ready. It may be good or it may be bad, it will be very intense.

Make sure you have a sitter because you will be totally unable to move and there is the possibility of being sick.

Dont use it orally and dont even think about IM.
  • Options
    alrighty then