Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

So..The OC is back..Anybody watching?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
So, Season 3 of the OC has finally begun!! anyone watching it so far? Ep1 was a bit of a let down for me, but had some funny parts. hopefully the season will start to pick up as i quite like this show.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ooh I love the OC, when is it on?
    every thursday, started last thursday.

doesnt start on E4/Channel 4 till november tho i believe.
    Which channel is it on just now then?
    koe_182 wrote:
    every thursday, started last thursday.

doesnt start on E4/Channel 4 till november tho i believe.

So what can you watch it on then? :confused:
    My mates downloaded the first episode...I aint got round to it yet has to be said. Can't decide whether to bother either or just wait till it's on E4/Channel 4
    i been downloading em, thats where i watch em, i cant wait that long! hehe ive always been the same with shows ive watched.
    I know what you mean about waiting, I download them all too it's sooooo much better than waiting.. The majority of the big US shows start next week though (CSI, Smallville, etc, etc) with One Tree Hill starting in October......

That reminds me I've got a Battlestar Galactica to copy to the Xbox for viewing that I downloaded this morning. ;-)
    Aye, been there done that. Keeps the missus happy.
    I don't know why the OC is so popular. I hate that Mischa Barton girl. All the characters are pretty much self-obsessed.
    I most certainly won't be watching it, I despise those cheesy ott American dramas.
    I'm still only half way through the second series on my boxset!
    Missed so many episodes due to work that I ended up just waiting til the boxset came out and got it for my birthday but now I haven't had a chance to watch it cos of starting uni.

Might spend the weekend catching up. Didn't realise the 3rd series would be starting in November!
    November is ages away!!!!!
    Wow, Season 3 starts on E4 in November? Thats well cool I thought we'd have to wait ages for another season.

I've just finished watching the last of Series 2 cos I bought the boxset, how thrilling is the finale...I was like oh-my-god!

I love the OC, I'd download the new episodes but my PC is crap. Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer.