Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Brain Damage Alert Over Shrek Ecstasy

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kiezo wrote:
    'cause the cheapest I can get meth for is £55 a gram...

If thats near pure its a bargin, the dose needed for meth is pretty small.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    bongbudda wrote:
    If thats near pure its a bargin, the dose needed for meth is pretty small.

It's not really considering how easy and cheaply you could produce it yourself.
    Weekender Offender 
    Fair enough I suppose, though cooking up yourself is a bit more illegal, and of course if you always have some around its a monsterously addictive drug.
    bongbudda wrote:
    Fair enough I suppose, though cooking up yourself is a bit more illegal, and of course if you always have some around its a monsterously addictive drug.

Definately. You'd be looking at bird if you captured by the gavers for manafacture.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    Definately. You'd be looking at bird if you captured by the gavers for manafacture.

If I was to do it I'd be far more worried about addiction.
    Was at a festival on the weekend and EVERYBODY was on those shrek pills. Plenty of big smiles all round.

Didn't seem particually mental, just a bit speedy to start with. Certainly euphoric but it felt like standard MDMA euphoria to me. The only thing I noticed is that we seemed to take alot more pills than usual, not sure if this is just because they were a bit weak or the addictive properties of the methamphetimine! I don't feel any more brain damaged than normal either.

Would just ignore the media hysteria.
    How long did the pills last and how long did you have trouble sleeping afterwards?

I presume they were a bit more energetic than normal?
    kebabish

Was taking them in halves all night so I don't really know how long they lasted, did feel the need to keep topping up around every hour or so though.
    Were definately more energetic than normal pills - but only to start with, the rush subsided after awhilie.

Had around five on the first night and managed about an hours sleep (but probably due to smoking). The next night I had a couple more and didnt sleep at all. Then again I hardly ever sleep on pills, one of the other guys I was with got a good sleep on both nights though.

They were probably just standard pills, maybe only containing a little bit of that crazy stuff - or maybe there are just different batches around. Try a half first if you have these!
    Doing them in halves is a sensible option if you are just starting out, but doing pills over a long period will loose the effect. The seritonin releases and after that you cant extend the high.

And doing them two nights in a row will make certain you dont get the proper experience from them.

You'd be a lot better off just taking amphetamine if you want to do them that often. (not that taking amphetamine regularly is wise of course)
    Wouldn't normally do two nights in a row - or even two weekends in a row but you know how it is with festivals!
    J wrote:
    I reminded myself of that on Saturday night.

Pills arn't shit because you 'grew up' though.
    Weekender Offender 
    J wrote:
    I think I'm just paranoid about the wrong people reading all this shit on the net you know. Doesn't make any sense to me.

I wouldn't worry about it, virtually none of what you say makes any sense to us either.
    J wrote:
    I reminded myself of that on Saturday night.

I think I'm just paranoid about the wrong people reading all this shit on the net you know. Doesn't make any sense to me.
    who on earth would be interested?
    Seen someone on 2 of these last weekend, was real fucked and seeing things, actually 100% believed there was someone else there, someone had to hold the boy who took the pills back from going for nothing. Madness.
    Who?
    I told you.
    Oh yea, sure i was there, outside O'Haras, I thought you were on about there this weekend, edit his name.
    Sounds like they are not just MDMA and meth then, MDA in high doses will make you see things like that and with the meth might make you more prone to violence. They sound like something best avoided.
    People thinking there are others in the room where there isnt is quite a common side effect from a large dose of MDA or a massive dose of MDMA in someone inexperienced. That coupled with the meth could lead to the result described.
    bongbudda wrote:
    People thinking there are others in the room where there isnt is quite a common side effect from a large dose of MDA or a massive dose of MDMA in someone inexperienced. That coupled with the meth could lead to the result described.

I remember hallucinating someone from the corner of my eye months and months back when I was utterly delirious.
    just got my hands on this little jack n jill
    Spliffie wrote:
    I remember hallucinating someone from the corner of my eye months and months back when I was utterly delirious.

:yes:

I got that once too, the room was dark and I could see my mate dancing in the corner of my vision, when I turned he dissapeared...really weird like
    Took those green shreks last night and tonight..good enough like.
    I've been that fucked on diazys, beer and smokin too much dope I've been getting that on a night and in a morning.

Wake up/ go to sleep thinking there's people in my room talking and thinking I'm somewhere else completely. It's a nice feeling though and thought it sounds scary its not in the slightest I think it's just a real warm comfy euphoric trip out lol. :p
    bongbudda wrote:
    good amphetamine has the same effect.
    These little bastards got me tripping liek nothing else:

ecstasy_pill42.jpg

I remember thinking everybody was wearing glasses, and seeing very thin flouresant lines on everybody.

I remember sitting down closing my eyes, thinking I was somewhere, then opening my eyes and realing I was somewhere completey different. Quite often me and my mates would saying somethiing that was completey random such as "Where's barry with the wheelbarrow?", and everybody would crack up. :lol:

A mate of mine was particulary bad. He used to kiss the air, or shake hands with someone that didn't exist.

Ecstasy's great innit! :D
    Weekender Offender 
    I've smoked my self into oblivion while on vallies/tramadol n codiene lately and when I've been nodding out I've tripped out thinking theres people in the room talking to me and that I'm in someone elses house etc.

I felt like I did coming out of theatre on shitloads of morphine, wonderful :p