Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

When do you start your 2nd year of uni??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
hey!
so, how many people know when they're starting their 2nd uni year+if so, when is it???
mines 2nd october!!! Cant wait! How are you all feeling about going back??
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    umm, i enrol on the 22nd..lectures i assume will commence the week after.

am quite looking forward to it in some aspects, as it's been a long summer and am keen to get back into the swing of things and do some work. thing is i know once i get there i'll be like i want to come home. :crying:
    I start my last year of uni on the 19th i think, well, im back down there on the 17th and i know i have a lecture on the 20th.

Fun.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I start uni on 12th September. Just doing one year, a PGCE.

I am well excited as I only got confirmation yesterday :D
    I'm not in second year, but I'm going into third

I move back Sept 10th and I er, don't actually have a clue when my course starts up again... Moving early though so I can get my shopping in and settle back into Manchester life.
    I'm already in Oxford as I never left. 19th September is freshers week, and I'm working at that, and then the week after lectures etc. start. I can enrol online, so I'll do that in the next couple of weeks, I expect.
    hey!
    so, how many people know when they're starting their 2nd uni year+if so, when is it???
    mines 2nd october!!! Cant wait! How are you all feeling about going back??

well... not 2 year... i'll be going into my third year in september. i think its the week beginning the 19th or some day that week when i'm officially back. not too sure whether i'm looking forward to it or not... i've been here all summer... still i do know i've got some decent modules lined up for next semester..... :)
    i should in theory be starting my third year at the end of september if i hadnt dropped out

but hey im enjoying work, working hard and playing harder (for the simple reason that im starting to dictate what im doing, without having to pay any attention to the rota)
    I start uni on 12th September. Just doing one year, a PGCE.

I am well excited as I only got confirmation yesterday :D

my boyfriend just finished his pgce, and starts his job this september. good luck! :yes:
    I can only go back to my house on 25th September, at the start of freshers week.
    i registered for my uni term this week, and orientation is on monday.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    my boyfriend just finished his pgce, and starts his job this september. good luck! :yes:

Thank you :)

I can't wait to start. I just want to start and get things going.

What did your boyfriend do his PGCE in? I am curious. Did he find a job easily?
    Thank you :)

I can't wait to start. I just want to start and get things going.

What did your boyfriend do his PGCE in? I am curious. Did he find a job easily?

umm, well he's starting a job at a secondary school as a maths and ict teacher (:o)

he did his training doo-daa at the school he went to when he was younger and now he's got a job there! to be honest i don't know much about the course - i've only been with him since march and he finished it in june/july. i never even thought about you having to find your school, assumed it would be assigned to you but i guess it'd be weird that he ended up at the school he studied at! on friday he's going to give a question and answer thing at the college he did it at to the students starting this year.
    First day of uni is 20th Sep. Everyone appears to be starting after me. Moving into my new student home about a week before then though. Kind of excited! Will be my first year at this place. Just completed a foundation course.
    I'm starting my first year in Kingston on the 16th September and I can't wait!