Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

talking dirty thru text

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A while back i posted a topic about text sex. Well now me and my boyfriend have been doing it again as well as the real thing but we text when we can't be with each other. However the problem is: i can't think of anything else to say that really turns him on, as i think i have covered everything, can anyone give me any more ideas of what to say to make him horny?

cheers :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why don't you ask your bf, seeing as he knows what he likes?
    A while back i posted a topic about text sex. Well now me and my boyfriend have been doing it again as well as the real thing but we text when we can't be with each other. However the problem is: i can't think of anything else to say that really turns him on, as i think i have covered everything, can anyone give me any more ideas of what to say to make him horny?

cheers :)

"Let's have a threesome???"
    done that 1 already Teagan lol!
    Only your boyfriend knows what he likes, none of us will know. The only other person that should know what he likes is you im afraid.

Ask him, "What turns you on" and im sure he will tell you.
    jesus. we can't tell you what gets your boyfriend off, you should know this. if you're not comfortable doing it and/or don't know what to say, then don't say anything.
    just say how horny u are, and what ud like to do to him. doesnt have to be different every single time
    Just say what you'd be doing to him if he was there. That should get him going! ;)