Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Confused about something that happend when i was 14

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Spliffie wrote:
    I've already told you. Nerves. I've seen it plenty of times - guy starts touching girl - girl tenses up but doesn't object - guy continues and she usually gets into the swing of things.

Hardly an unknown concept.

But Ballerina didn't - did she? She froze on more than one occasion with this fella and she didn't 'get into the swing of things' at all. She even moved away from him and said she had a sore back...
  • Options
    cavegirl wrote:
    But Ballerina didn't - did she? She froze on more than one occasion with this fella and she didn't 'get into the swing of things' at all. She even moved away from him and said she had a sore back...

...and in doing so gave a clear signal she wasn't interested. Problem solved.
  • Options
    This lad was trying his luck, and he wasn't initially told to naff off, so he pushed his luck until Ballerina stopped it. He wasn't to know she didn't like it if she didn't say so or move his hand. She moved and he stopped.

He is being inappropriate, but his behaviour in that context is excusable.

His behaviour about the undies is just typical teenage boy syndrome. He's being a moron, he's being inexcusable, but teenage boys don't think about these things.

Same with the present, really. He's being grossly inappropriate, but the only way to stop is is to tell him straight that you do not appreciate his attention, do not want any sexy gifts, and will return any sexy gifts he sends- addressed to his mother.

None of this is Ballerina's fault. Not saying no doesn't equal a yes. But males will push their luck, and if you don't stop them then will keep pushing till they find a limit.
  • Options
    This is a tricky situation, things like this do happen quite often.

My friend was technically raped the other day by a boy she knew, just because he was walking her home, she was pretty drunk, he tried it on knowing shes been at it with some of his mates, and because she didn't object, he penetrated her for a couple of seconds in this park. What makes it worse is that he was going out with her sister at the time, but she didn't know. Still, she says she might as well forget about it now.
  • Options
    having sex with someone who is incapable of giving consent (being too drunk) is now legally defined as rape.
  • Options
    But you have to show you were so drunk that you were incapable of giving consent.

Tricky. It tends to only apply to drugging cases.
  • Options
    I don't think she was completely out of it - she did seem to remember every detail, which is more than I usually can after only a couple. I think she kinda just avoided the fact that this boy was forcing her into something (because he was a 'mate', etc).
  • Options
    FilthyChav wrote:
    I don't think she was completely out of it - she did seem to remember every detail, which is more than I usually can after only a couple. I think she kinda just avoided the fact that this boy was forcing her into something (because he was a 'mate', etc).

It hardly sounds like rape. What did she say/do when he whipped his dick out?
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    It hardly sounds like rape.

It was forced though, just because someone doesn't say no doesn't mean that its a yes.

The boy pushing it too far is understandable, but lets not pretend he was some innocent naive boy. He knew what he was doing.
  • Options
    The boy is a bit of a womanizer. Doesn't have much respect for girls feelings.
    I'm not sure what she said when he 'did it'. I think she had said she didn't want to, if rather feebly, but then the next minute he had pulled her trousers down and stuck it in.

I don't really know all the details, but neither does she, it seems.
  • Options
    :( that's rape, she should report it
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    :( that's rape, she should report it
    probably a bit late now though...