Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Paypal

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Ok, so from reading things on here and other places I have set up a paypal premier account for receiving credit card payments in case my normal (non-premier) account refuses them. If people do send a payment, and I can't accept it on my normal account, and email them saying to send it to the other account, will they think that something fishy is going on?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I'd be a little suspicous but if it was explained then I wouldnt mind.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why not just accept payments to the premier account in the first place?

Sorry if I've missed something.
    Because that way it charges you 20p per accepted thing whether it is credit card or debit card, whereas the normal account charges you nothing for debit cards, and if you don't sell much/sell things cheap its hardly worth it. I might just make my normal account premier though, I don't know if I can be bothered with the hassle! I'll wait and see how people try and pay first I think.
    Ah, I see.

I just use a premier account. Whilst I don't agree with PayPal's fees etc, it facilities more people being able to pay me using one e-mail address, thus causing less confusion (you'd be surprised how many people on eBay can't follow simple instructions!)