Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

1500mg Paracetamol

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm going for some Sulpaden Max today or whatever it was you said bong.

I crashed last night I've just got up and I fell asleep at about 10 so I obviously needed a good sleep. These Vallergan worked really well for getting to sleep, the only thing is they don't make you feel too good and I feel like an absolute zombie now but sleep depreivation feels much worse.
  • Options
    Wait a minute, have you changed your name or am I going bonkers? Wasnt it TOMO asking this question yesterday? I suppose it doesnt matter.

I've not heard of Vallergan, what is it?
  • Options
    Yeah I have, don't want to use my nickname on here incase family members etc happen to stumble accross this site and read some of my posts.

Vallergan is the brand name for the anti-histamine Trimeprazine.

Just sent my mum to chemist and told her to ask for Sulpaden Max and they gave her the Plus ones instead which has pissed me off a bit.

What is the best dose of codiene for a nice buzz with minimum side effects and nice analgesic propertites?
  • Options
    I thought that was the case, I was confused there.

I couldnt possibly tell you how to use it purely for recreation, but doses have already been mentioned.
  • Options
    I would say around 200mg is good if you have no tolerance already, or maybe even a slightly lower dose. I hate codeine as a recreational drug, but if i could get some i probably would take some more.

Cheers, I guess I'll try around 150ish and see how that goes. Can always re-dose