Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What's on your mind?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I apologise, Im bored....

Like the title says, what's on your mind right now?

Anyone with the weight of the world on their shoulders? A problem shared, is a problem halved yanno ;)

The most pressing thing on my mind atm is what I should have for lunch, and wether or not I should do some painting this afternoon.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm filling out paperwork to get an expert witness for a client's case, and it's making my brain bleed.

I hate paper pushing.
    I have lots swirling around my head at the moment, and I wish it wasn't. Most pressing for me is if the landlord is actually coming back to do the things he said he would and bring me my new mattress, as he just disappeared after a brief visit earlier.
    I have to draft my personal statement for applying to uni, before I go back to school next week. Something I'm definately not looking forward to writing. Oh and due to lack of food in my house, I don't know what there is for breakfast/lunch.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Houses, uni, mini golf, banks, money, paperwork.

Gah :|
    When I should get ready and go out...bought now actually.
    Singing lesson,drying my hair,wondering if i should continue in relationship with blokey.Nothing of particular interest
    mini golf
    Please do explain that one?! :p
    Please do explain that one?! :p

I was looking for somewhere to play mini golf but I can't find anywhere local :|

You are so nosey :p
    You are so nosey :p
    You've only just realised that?! :p

What is mini golf? Is it like crazy golf or do you play it with dwarfs or use mini clubs?!
    money. grr.

and uni and money..nasty combination.
    Should I stick with the safe job where they mess me around or take another job where things aren't as safe but I could make twice as much...
    You've only just realised that?! :p

What is mini golf? Is it like crazy golf or do you play it with dwarfs or use mini clubs?!

Mini golf, crazy golf. Both similar (or so I have been told)

Either way, can't find either :p

And I forget how nosey you are, missus :p
    There's only one thing that goes through my mind during the week-"Hurry up weekend!" :D

What?! Are you genuinely bonkers or just faking it?
    What I'm thinking about is how nice it's back in Glasgow, after being in stifling Paris. And also how much money I need to take out the bank to pay out lots to everyone. :(
    bongbudda wrote:
    What?! Are you genuinely bonkers or just faking it?
    I was joking :razz:
    I was joking :razz:

So you say...now.
    i want something to do outside, but the only think i can really think i could do is take a walk into town and window shop as i have no money. but that'd depress me. it's also depressing me sitting indoors when it's gorgeous outside!
    My mother bought me a kids mensa puzzle book yesterday. Its a 'mind maze' where you have to answer the first question, and go to the page corresponding with the answer. If you get it wrong, you have to go back to the start. I'm ashamed to say, I'm too thick to even do the first one :(. :no: Where have my brains gone?
    Have just got student loan info today but can't open an account as I haven't been sent course start and finish dates. That and there's been a lot of back stabbing going on in my social group... I'm not really as accepted by some since they found out I'm going away.
    men
    I'm trying to figure out how on earth I'm going to get all of my course work done tonight. I was given an essay in my first ever A-Level class and I don't even have a copy of the poem to work from :banghead:

Also, why are boys so mean? Is it just my boy?
    [QUOTE='-[MoonRat]-'I'm not really as accepted by some since they found out I'm going away.[/QUOTE]

peraps it's 'cause they'll be stuck in north wales? ;)

unless your uni is in north wales, too.
    My guitar, my guitar, my guitar, and my guitar.

:D
    i'm annoyed because i have to leave my beautiful new house and look after the bastarding dog for 2 weeks.
    My guitar, my guitar, my guitar, and my guitar.

:D

correction- Your sexy purple guitar. :yes:
    kaffrin wrote:
    i'm annoyed because i have to leave my beautiful new house and look after the bastarding dog for 2 weeks.
    Aww, can she not come and stay with you?
    Aww, can she not come and stay with you?

she could, technically, but we don't have a door straight out into our garden, so if she got up in the night, instead of kicking her out of the door and leaving her to it, i'd have to get up, get her lead on, break it to her that we aren't going for walkies at 3 in the morning, go out of the house, walk her round to the garden, let her do her business, wait for her, and then drag her back inside. or chuck her out of the upstairs window, but i think the rspca would have a few words to say about that.

that and my beautiful new house would quickly become my hairy and destroyed new house with her there.

i'm thinking about it.
    kaffrin wrote:
    she could, technically, but we don't have a door straight out into our garden, so if she got up in the night, instead of kicking her out of the door and leaving her to it, i'd have to get up, get her lead on, break it to her that we aren't going for walkies at 3 in the morning, go out of the house, walk her round to the garden, let her do her business, wait for her, and then drag her back inside. or chuck her out of the upstairs window, but i think the rspca would have a few words to say about that.

that and my beautiful new house would quickly become my hairy and destroyed new house with her there.

i'm thinking about it.
    :lol:

Sounds like it's for the best that you go to your parents!
    The fact that I've got doctor's again next week and am back to school as well...