Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

virgin vie consultant

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I became a virgin vie consultant around 3 months ago. I thoroughly enjoy the job, but i just dont seem to have any luck with it. I cant find people to have partys, everyone i seem to ask is not interested and everything i have tried has ended up in disaster! Has anyone ever done anything similar and did you ever go through this phase? or should i just give up?!x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I became a virgin vie consultant around 3 months ago. I thoroughly enjoy the job, but i just dont seem to have any luck with it. I cant find people to have partys, everyone i seem to ask is not interested and everything i have tried has ended up in disaster! Has anyone ever done anything similar and did you ever go through this phase? or should i just give up?!x
    can you find me virgin vie keep control foundation?
    i've heard of virgin vie, what is it exactly and what do you do?
    aren't you given ideas of ways to promote your parties? surely someone from virgin vie would be able to help you? i guess once you've got the ball rolling and had a few parties that it'll be much easier 'cause word will get round.
    I love Virgin Vie make up! Perhaps you could post a small advert in your local paper. Try & promote it anyway possible! Maybe you could design some flyers & post them through as many doors as possible!
    maybe get your friends and family to have one and then get them to pass the word round saying how good it is?
    To get yourself started you must have 4 parties booked which i did and they have been and gone. Ive tried all sorts of ways to promote it but i just seem to be very unlucky in finding anything.
    I have had a few other parties booked but things seem to happen to make sure they dont go ahead e.g. one girl was very ill and another her husband nearly died in an accident etc so i just think the gods are against me doing this!
    Have you tried handing out catalouges to local shops/hairdressers that sort of thing? We get a lady who did that and now all the girls at work buy loads of Virgin Vie stuff off her
    Yep. Me and another girl took catalogues around some shops. We took turns into goin in each shop. When we went to collect them-she had 3 orders and i had nothing!
    High-pressure selling is not for everyone, you have to be pushy but not obviously so in order to get anywhere in jobs like that. Some people are good at it, some people aren't.

Maybe it isn't for you.
    can you find me virgin vie keep control foundation?

Hey
    just go onto the virginvie website and you can buy online. You will then be put in touch with your nearest virgin vie consultant so you can buy from her whenever you want!
    Hey
    just go onto the virginvie website and you can buy online. You will then be put in touch with your nearest virgin vie consultant so you can buy from her whenever you want!

Gee how to talk yourself out of a sale :rolleyes:
    Put cards in shop windows, give your catalogue to female friends and relatives. They can take them into their work. I think the best way to do this sort of thing is through workplaces.
    Hey
    they dont actually sell the specific foundation that i want on the website, i tried that@|
    they dont actually sell the specific foundation that i want on the website, i tried that@|

well if it isnt on the website then it must have been discontinued. Alot of products have gone out or been changed recently.
    Sorry!