Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

duno whats going on

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive always been lucky wen it comes to bleeding wen it comes to sex!!! but today i had sex and now when i go to the loo i have blood in my wee i dont no if this could be because the sex was rough but its kinda freeking me out a bit cuz i int due on my period for a week!!! please help!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    is the blood actually in your urine or just cooming out of your vagina+then staining your urine red??? if its actually in your urine, you should go to the doctors as it could be serious.
    If not, id see how it is tomo. Rough sex can do that to ya!!
    its painful in my tummy afta ive been but ivehad cysitus b4 and it dont feel like that!!!
    I mean, jesus christ. Why bother asking that?

You might as well answer your own question if ure asking something that you would assume relates to a sexual problem.

go see a doctor.
    go see a doctor..
    go see a doctor...

I mean, no one can ever answer questions that are based on words. Only a gynecologist or some sort of doctor of that kind can. So quit asking these questions unless the reason is not as said in the second paragraph
    tis true, only a doctor can tell you what's wrong or if anything is wrong at all infact