Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

British MEP calls for all hard drugs to be legalised

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I Lurve My Drugs

MMMM DRUGS ARE TASTY :hyper: :nervous:
    TOMO wrote:
    I would probably rather be a IV Heroin Addict than a long-term alcoholic.
    The physical damage from alcohol and the severity of the withdrawals are pretty extreme... not to mention how much alcohol changes your judgement, mental state etc.

I've never heard of "Hooligans on Heroin"

(Not promoting class A drugs here but yea)
    being a very fit and healthy ex heroin addict who has known many alcoholics ...and still do ...i have to say there is truth in what your saying/
    I think it all comes down to the fact that the government don't like what they can't control and what they don't understand. There has to be a level of conformity but the media (government) try to shape people exactly how they want them and if you don't fit in their criteria... your a criminal basically.

You hear about people stealing off their grandmothers to buy drugs and mugging people to buy drugs and you must think, were these decent people in the first place? The problems are not with drugs but with people not knowing how to use them properly and most importantly responsibly.

I wish the general public would just open their eyes and see that what they see on TV and on the News is not the full picture.
    There are probably economic reasons too. Dominance in the West/North would come into competition with places like Afghanistan and South America. There may be more truth in that than the moral excuse the governments use.
    turlough wrote:
    :confused:

Where did you get that one from? Most people take drugs fine and dandy, but those who have problems are victims of their own mistakes and create victims around them.

If I smoke a reefer, no one's legal rights are violated.

Understand?
    try telling that to the family of an alcoholic.

No one gives a shit.
    white-nat wrote:
    No one gives a shit.

I can see you're not gonna last long monocrat
    white-nat wrote:
    No one gives a shit.
    some people not only do give a shit but actively get involved ....maaaan!
    So?
    I can see you're not gonna last long monocrat

So says the anarchist who votes in elections and likes our current political system! :lol: :impissed:
    Vray wrote:
    There are probably economic reasons too. Dominance in the West/North would come into competition with places like Afghanistan and South America. There may be more truth in that than the moral excuse the governments use.
    the economic argument has now lost its clout.
    for generations the best dope was grown in third world countries and the western powers for sure couldn't imagine around 5 billion quid a year from the uk alone going to third world farmers.
    then the dosh from the rest of the stoned western world ...couldn't be allowed simple as.

now ...we have euro weed that is possibly the best on the planet ...even more so as the third world trade has been taken over by scumbags who cut the stuff.
    the best dope in the world is euro weed at the moment and so much is being produced that it gets exported all over the world.
    economic argument old now.
    I should probably try it sometime if its that that good.

I forgot how good vodka and red bull is, and I'm feeling really good at the moment... but the vodka is more powerful than the caffeine, which is a real problem. I know soon i'll be feeling tired ans red bull alone is too expensive to be worth a buzz this short :impissed:
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Cuba Libra if drink because it is, in my opinion, a really nice flavoured drink.

Why is Monocrat back? ffs!
    So?

So says the anarchist who votes in elections and likes our current political system! :lol: :impissed:

How appropriate you post such delusions on the drug forum. :D