Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Racy Neighbours!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
What is going on?! The Susan/Bobby/Lyn storyline is actually making me feel ill and I have to cover my eyes everytime any of them kiss or look like they've just had sex. And Lil and Paul are exactly the same! What happened to the good old days when everyone in Ramsey Street was innocent and didn't know what sex was! It's fine in other programmes, just not my beloved Neighbours!!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i know, earlier on when bobby was with lyn and then rang susan and saw her. :o

really, after the watershed..please! ;)
    Lol, I rarely ever watch neighbours. I did however watch it yesterday, and I was laughing so hard at the storyline. Pure cheese.
    natos wrote:
    And Lil and Paul are exactly the same!

What happened to Lil's husband? Or is that Paul? :confused:

I haven't watched Naighbours in ages,but I have lots of free periods this year and a common room with a TV,so I'll be watching more regularly :)
    Yes, is very odd the whole storyline... slightly disturbing, as seeing Susan like this is like seeing my parents like this... it's just wrong!
    k@tie wrote:
    What happened to Lil's husband? Or is that Paul? :confused:

paul is paul robinson who's made a come back. lil's husband is david who is harold bishop's son. lil left david and is now with paul. it's a bit sad really :\