Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Amsterdam / Pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello,

This is my first post on this board, so first off hello! :thumb:

Im off to Amsterdam tomorrow morning for a long weekend...

Will involve the usual, smoking, shrooms etc!

Just wondering does anyone have any advise on where or the best way to obtaine pills over there...

I dont want to end up buying them from some random bloke in the street and getting crap ones!!

Thanks!

James

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Buying from strangers is always risky, so be careful, and DONT buy from some geeza on the street.

Your best option would be to buy them in a club, if you are going out, just ask the person who looks most mashed, they'll normally know.

In some clubs you will also be able to get it tested too, you might want to ask if that is available.

Oh, and welcome to TheSite, stick around.
    Thank you!

I heard off someone that a good idea is to ask the bar staff!?!?

They will point you to someone... sounds a bit dodgy to me!!

Yeah the testing kits in the clubs I have heard about as well... I will def be using them!

I heard its not hard to get hold of them, but at the same time I have heard of alot of people buying duff pills which did nothing for them!
    In some clubs you can ask the bar staff, but in many its probably unwise, I wouldnt if I were you. Just ask one of the punters.

Dealers are normally really obvious if you know what you are looking for anyway.
    just been Amsterdam at end of last month, the lads who take em had no probs getting em in clubs or on the street, obviously street is fair dodgy tho, theres a guy near the grasshopper bar who looks like Mark Van Bommel (the dutch footballer) and he seemed like quite a nice guy. maybe check him out.
    Yeh beware a friend of a friend end up spending like £50 on fuck loads of smints :lol:
    LOL!

Sounds like some expencive smints! :razz:

Yeah, I think I will just see how it goes... As long as im careful im sure I cant go far wrong!

Im really looking forward to it though, havnt had shrooms since they were made a class A!! :mad:

A bit of Hippy Flipping may be in order!
    We got done with the Smints too. The only club we went to didnt have any mashed people in it - just loads of english guys wandering around asking for pills!
    I personallythought Amsterdam was a complete shithole.
    I personallythought Amsterdam was a complete shithole.

Too drunk to notice the good scenery and culture :p
    I was only drunk during the nights. During the day I noticed average scenery and very little culture apart from the pathetic stoner districts and the awful red light district.

The canals were nice though, and the free museum was good to waste some time in during the day.
    I cant say I was that impressed with it either, its a nice enough small city and there are some very nice small local 'brown' bars.

The art collections are stunning as you would expect and well worth checking out.

But how anyone goes for longer than a couple of nights and is entertained I'm not sure, there just isnt all that much there.