Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Why is sex such a big deal???

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I can kind of see the view, but kissing is far less personal than sex. sex is for r/ships, but many youngsters agree with your view and sleep around. I think sleeping around is not so ideal (for me anyway) I think id be abusing myself in away, just lettin people in so to speak like that, I have to be strong r/ship to have sex. I would feel low if I slept around, feeling used and abused that no one loves me for me.
    Sex is for r/ships, as it should involve emotions in order for them to connect properly! hence making love is involved in r/ships, having a shag or gettin laid is not ( I see no emotions in those phrases)
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    I have a big willy

;x
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    I have a big willy

;x

good for you!!!
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    I have a big willy

;x

all i can say is.. 1, u've gone mad... 2. (copy) u've gone mad
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    quarfly wrote:
    all i can say is.. 1, u've gone mad... 2. (copy) u've gone mad
    I concur.
    just wait until yo uare having multiple orgasms and screaming for a guy to go harder and faster, till you can take no more

then tell me its the same as a kiss
    It is said that prostitutes or sex workers, never kiss their clients. So maybe to some kissing CAN represent a level of intimacy that sex cannot. I think it depends on who you are. Though most people would probably say sex is more intimate as it involves a more extreme joining of bodies.