Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Picture thread round five

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JsT wrote:
    well said you welsh speedo-wearing pervert.

I object to being called speedo-wearing. :(
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Renzo wrote:
    I object to being called speedo-wearing. :(
    I object to your mere presence in this thread of informal discussion and image posting.
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    JsT wrote:
    I object to your mere presence in this thread of informal discussion and image posting.
    I concur.

So here is a picture.
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    So here is a picture.
    Where was that picture taken?
    In his house.

Where else could it have been?
    In his house.
    Where else could it have been?
    In someone else's house? :p
    Hmm.
    Ok but why would he be topless whilst on the computer at someone elses house?
    Hmm. Ok but why would he be topless whilst on the computer at someone elses house?
    Perhaps our Pirate has invaded someone else's house? :p
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Perhaps our Pirate has invaded someone else's house? :p

well no.
    well no.
    OK, you tell me where he is, smartarse. :p
    :love: Havent seen that face in a long time :heart:

From (unofficially) the best looking girl on thesite, I am flattered ;)
    stargalaxy wrote:
    OK, you tell me where he is, smartarse. :p

He is sitting in his lounge. In his home. In London. In England. On his PC.

Will that suffice?
    Probably not.
    ;<
    ;<
    ;o
    JsT wrote:
    ;o
    ;x
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    ;x
    ;p
    ;d
    ;]
    Ya know this could probably go on forever.

;|
    ;)
    i got my photo with a robot today
    koe_182 wrote:
    i got my photo with a robot today

Do we get to see it? :p
    yer you do!
    SupaStar wrote:
    :p

*purr*

OMFGZ liek hi2 :flirt: :flirt: :naughty:

etc
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Oh, for crying out loud. Zella was given special permission to poke fun at me several months ago and that still stands. Without going into details, it's all to do with the fact we hated each other when we spoke online yet got on brilliantly on meeting up in January. Which was more than how I got on with you at the time.

You fucking arogant bastard, I was a little pissed off with Zella after what she said, but you you cunt, are being fucking out of order.

I was as nice as I could have been to you at the meet I introduced my self talked you first I could see you were nervous as at the time you were a virgin who;d never been in a pub I was one of the first to talk to you and was trying to make you feel at home and I bought you a drink.
    You didnt talk much I tried to involve you in conversation.

Yes so you bought a long a girl who was a very nice person and pretty you told me there was nothing going on and you were just friends, we liked each other had had a snog, Iv never mentioned this online before as not to embaris you and I wont mention anymore about that, subsequently I found out you fancied her but she didnt you.

you mesaged me after the event to say thanks, that I was one of the nicest persons there and Id introduced you to bailys,

previously people had a ttacked you on line and Id defended.

After the meet you were paranoid about someone wanting to punch you well it definatly wasnt me if it was me youd have known, and at that time if someone had puched you Id have fucking kncked them out and told them off, I helped you with J when it looked like you couldnt handle him (sorry J)

So youve come to an agreement with Zella now have you well good for you what the fucks that got to do with me, I was pointing out that she was nasty to you in a way that Id never been nasty to anyone, it dosnt fucking matter that youve forgivern her an she;s your pall now it still happeden and she still tried to make you feel small, I never had.

And now you two faced piece of shit, your taking her side because you want to "get it" with the top site crown which isnt realy me I suspose.
    Your patheticaly desprate to get in hence your Id like to come to a meet "but Kermit wouldnt let me" winge.

Kermit attacks you disrespects you and wouldnt let you come to a meet if he had the choice, Well I never have attacked you and if there was a meet, (previous to this) Id have insisted you come and been nice to you and stopped as best I could anyone who wanted to bellitle you. Kermit wouldnt.
    But he's "In" isnt he so if that same argumant hed been between Zella and Kermit youd have stayed out of it wouldnt you

Now you want to take sides in a minor disagreement just to suck up to Zella (oh yes it is ) if you were trying to resolve a situation your have been 2 sided and said we'd make up, been friendly to me.

Your line I got on better with her than you realy pissed me off, it implies that either Im nasty or sad and lack social skills, objectivly ask anyone there thats not true, much more true of you.

You know I liked you, thought your were OK a nice guy with a few troubles whos fairly clever could be something, trying to live a decent life, but now youl just turn round and basicaly tell me to fuck off you piece of shit

your a cunt,

Im going to liunch and to tyr to calm down.
    Jerry! Jerry!
    Thats quite a rant.
    I think round six should be started tbh.
    Kermit attacks you disrespects you and wouldnt let you come to a meet if he had the choice

I'd prefer it if you didn't drag my name into this pathetic little squabble.

Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.