Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Help on rugby and cricket!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Ok I need some one to explain in very simple terms how to play these games-well I mean I won't b playing, but I am likely to be watching. It will be leeds rhinos-I don't know if they are league or union!

Cricket-thats because I was explained as far as an over but no more! So does anyone care to explai the rules of the games simply for a dunce like me to understand (or a nice link?)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    The rhinos are a rugby league side: see below for rules

RL rules

Cricket:

Crick rules

Hope these help
  • Options
    For rugby league you could go on www.superleague.co.uk and for leeds rhinos http://www.leedsrugby.com/

You'll have fun watching Leeds they are the best side in the super league (top division) they are currently super league and world champions. They are playing on BBC 2 tomorrow at 1.30pm.
  • Options
    Cheers! Great links! I was at work and rang chap up-he was very down as rhino's were losin. Thank god they came back or he would have been a nightmare.

I actually saw a bit of 20-20 (? I think!) cricket on sat night while at local. So my sporty pal was explaining. Trouble is a few beers later i didn't really understand!

Anyways *goes to look at links*

cheers! :thumb:
  • Options
    Twenty twenty is a great way to get into the sport, it's fun fast all action stuff, a perfect introduction to the game, hope you enjoyed your taste of it, hope you get more into the game.

The ultimate though is 5 day test cricket and currently we have the two best cricketing nations in the world battling it out over 5 games and 25 hot sunny summer days, heaven itself.