Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

i cant get drugs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
its plain ridiculous, everyone else must have this COMMON problem?

I care about cannabis more than many i think, i treat it with love and respect and its at the epicentre of my learning, so for fucks sake why do i have to socialse and befriend crack ( not really, just lowlives) dealers whom care nothing about it? i should be able to go to a corner store and pick up an ounce of whatever i want. Not "is this soapbar" or "is this fake bud and opium lettuce.

I want to know what im smoking, what strain, its history and its growing method. I want bubblehash i can see through and iwant it all now. Im sick of have to sit and examine my stash and tasting the high, "is this indica?" i think so...........

this should never be the case for mellow, thoughtful people who just want a toke.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

I care about cannabis more than many i think, i treat it with love and respect and its at the epicentre of my learning, so for fucks sake why do i have to socialse and befriend crack ( not really, just lowlives) dealers whom care nothing about it? i should be able to go to a corner store and pick up an ounce of whatever i want. Not "is this soapbar" or "is this fake bud and opium lettuce.

I want to know what im smoking, what strain, its history and its growing method. I want bubblehash i can see through and iwant it all now. Im sick of have to sit and examine my stash and tasting the high, "is this indica?" i think so...........

this should never be the case for mellow, thoughtful people who just want a toke.

Go to Amsterdam. Problem solved.

No not really..

Pointless complaining to be honest as nothing is going to change anytime soon, and if you havn't got good links then there's nothing else you can do other than asking around.

Also you shouldn't have to ask whether it's soapbar or 'opium lettuce', learn to tell the difference.
    this should never be the case for mellow, thoughtful people who just want a toke

Tell that to the government...
    i want to go try there hash
    ....along with there prostitutes
    Who wants to know the history of the shit they're smoking, most people just want to get stoned and you should know whats blow and what's not blow anyway.

And no I don't have a problem with dealers, they might be low-lifes but they're sound to me and vice versa and i haven't been ripped off in years.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit

Are you taking the piss?
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    Are you taking the piss?

he sounds like on of those nerd stoners...definately wouldn't fit in with my group of mates.
    turlough wrote:
    he sounds like on of those nerd stoners...definately wouldn't fit in with my group of mates.

What, stoners that sit around and take the piss out of other people?
    What, stoners that sit around and take the piss out of other people?

Not necessarily that. I'm just saying that if beep was with me and my mates toking and he said "I wonder what stran this is?" he'd not get a good response.

And this idea that cannabis smokers are peace loving hippies is a bit stupid
    Spliffie wrote:
    Go to Amsterdam. Problem solved.

Not really, what makes you think the coffee shops are any more honest than the dealers here?