You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Yo

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey kids, what's going on? (Haha, joke. I'm only 15. 16 the 31st.) I'm Margo - I love three things best in this crazy life - books, horse, and my friends. Oh, and birthday cake ranks pretty high up there.
My life's sort of crazy cos I'm always on the go; going to my horse(Whirl, an 11 year old Thoroughbred who I love more than I can say... any horse lovers, please talk to me!) or the mall or doing interviews for comcast on the local channel. It's sort of strange, then, that I have a rather devil-take-the-hindmost attitude. I don't drink or drug cos my life has enough challenges as is... And since I'm in total share mode, I'm in love with a guy who's around me a LOT but who I don't have a prayer with.
Yup. Pretty much my life.

Comments