Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Blue Lotus

Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
Whats it like? Its legal, which is a bonus, but what are the effects like? Just got some... should I smoke it, or make tea, or put it in the wine? (They were all on the back of the pack as ideas.).

Anyone done it?

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    In wine.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    this stuff?

cool, learn something new everyday :)

I guess by the description it'll be quite relaxing :p
    Do you buy it in shops?
    looks like a load of shite

i'd rather do morning glory
    turlough wrote:
    looks like a load of shite

i'd rather do morning glory

Morning Glory is shit. :yuck:

Blue Lotus according to a couple of my mates is an excellent though subtle drug.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Yeah, I picked it up in a shop.

I'll probably grab some wine this weekend then, no idea how mch to put in. Any advice? If there's any left i'll either roll up a blunt or pop it in the bong.
    Skive wrote:
    Morning Glory is shit. :yuck:

once the sickness and nauseous feleings subside it's quite good imo
    Im going to have some tomorow, probably tea and smoke some, i'll let you all know what its like.
    Well, I smoked a load yesterday. It's like being high, but your not all blury and unsure of what's gonig on, if you follow. You are still far more aware of your surroundings, but relaxed. I also felt so relaxed I didn't want to move at all. :lol: but yeah, its good. Recommended if you feel like getting some, its worth trying once. £10 for a load of it, what to lose? Probably cheeper in some places too.

It is a bitch to pour out the bag though. Really.
    My mates said they smoked some and it did fuck all, however when they stuck it in wine it had an excellent effect.

I havn't had it yet myeslf, but I'm well up for it.
    Weekender Offender 
    First time I smoked it, didn't notice much. Probably expected a bit to much.

Its pretty good, go for it. After one blunt's worth I did notice effects, after a few more I was plenty aware of the effects.
    Skive wrote:
    My mates said they smoked some and it did fuck all, however when they stuck it in wine it had an excellent effect.

I havn't had it yet myeslf, but I'm well up for it.

when you say they put it in wine... did they just stick some in a glass & pour wine over it ?
    Replicant wrote:
    when you say they put it in wine... did they just stick some in a glass & pour wine over it ?

They bassically stuck in a plastic bottle with wine and let it soak for a night. Then after finishing the wine the necked the lilly aswell.

Worked for them.
    Weekender Offender