Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What will he come back as?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just out of intrest, what do people think blood golem will return as? Flesh eater? The devourer of souls? Or sad little homophobe who's watched too many Bruce Lee's. Anyway, lets have suggestions, and could Dom organize a prize for the first person to spot him? Thanks. My guess is "Blood Golem reborn", its about as far as his immagination will take him. Anyway, keep em coming.

[This message has been edited by Caliph (edited 29-08-2000).]

Comments

• Options
    i think that Blood Golem is that old pete bloke that has pissed everyone in the same way as before...
  • Options
    Originally posted by peatee:
    i think that Blood Golem is that old pete bloke that has pissed everyone in the same way as before...

That did occur to me, but I'd be far more inclined to think that pete became ganjaman.

• Options
    Will someone please help as I am really confused. I thought Golam had been kicked off the boards, how come then he posted a message this morning (30/08/00) at 10.07?? (on his homosexuality is evil bulls**t bit)

Is there a delay before your username is blocked, or have I completely lost it with my dates?????????
  • Options
    I'm confused there as well derby_county, I was sure he'd been chucked off. After all, can you think of a more deserving case? Maybe the bulletin was posted then the two chucked off, and in between he got his message out? Any other suggestions?
  • Options
    am i right by saying that no one knows who has actually been chucked off?...
    if so, people assume that it might be golem men (or who ever they are/were).. maybe not..
    so who could it be?!!? you or me?
    as long as i`m still here thats ok..
    smiles.... hahha
  • Options
    I AM THE GOLEM OF BLOOD, THE BLOOD GOLEM
  • Options
    DAMN u know...

I knew I couldn't get back as Blood Golem so I took this new identity. But DOM banned my IP. So I changed my IP and now I'm back.
  • Options
    Oh, should we take it as a compliment then, that you have gone to so much trouble just to be in our web presence?
  • Options
    Well i guess that shows he has no imagination as well as no life...
    Golem; As you are such a bigoted arse, why take the name of a mythical creature that comes from the jewish faith? I thought that one of your heroes would be good ole' Adolf imself?
    Of course i dont expect you to know that....
    you have to have a brain to know things, and golems are brainless!!!!

• Options
    Golem, you're a sick, biggotted neo-nazi who should be locked up. YOU DON'T SCARE US. You're just a silly little twat who likes to mess things up cause there's nothing else you're capable of. Just give up, please. I find your lack of immagination depressing, if you're going to come up with threats that you can't carry out, try to make them entertaining as well. Thanks!
  • Options
    Golem - you must be so bored and have nothing else to do with your life... come to think of it you probably dont even leave the house and sit in front of your computer screen 24/7... you`ll only get banned again. so you going to just keep coming back on with different names for the rest of your life? hmmmm... odd...
  • Options
    Just out of curiosity golem, why do you do this? You come onto the board, make dumb posts. You get chucked off join under new name, and make more dumb posts. No one pays any attention to anything you say, so why do you do it? Are you that starved for attention? Did your mother not show you enough affection, so you feel you have to come onto these boards and start acting like an arsehole just to get people to notice that you exist?
  • Options
    Why is he so desperate to be on this site?

Can't he go off and find some like minded (god help us!) people and leave us alone.

Anyway, why the hell are we still discussing him?