Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

After effects of Pills

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes, most things in moderation are normally not that dangerous for you. But thats not the point, if you are buying pills you want MDMA, you want ecstacy, something you wont get by just randomly shoving any old crap down your neck.

Its about respect for the chemical and respect for your body.
  • Options
    If a pill does it's job then I'm happy with it, MDMA has distinct effects although I'm sure I've been fooled more than once. Sometimes you'll get bad ones, alot of dealers these days dont get good ones all the time but if it happens too often I know I'm being sold crap.
  • Options
    But its bloody job is to be MDMA! Its not there just to get you vaguely mashed and confused.

I swear some of you dont actually know ecstacy at all.
  • Options
    Believe me I do know, they were like nothing else when I used to do them and thats why I say most of the ones around today are low quality. The sad truth is there are much fewer pure pills around now for most of us to get hold of, just look at the price of them now. If you can get them like they were as I remember them you're lucky.

I'm not in a position to do much about it, I dont know many dealers but if I knew someone who could get them like that I'd be more than willing to pay a bit extra.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Indeed, but a surprisingly large number of people dont buy in clubs or pubs, they buy before hand from people they know because they know they will get a better price for better quality.

You might be able to get a better price, but I don't see the logic that it'll get better quality. It's just the luck of the draw, unless you're buying pills from the same batch as you've experienced before.

The only way to get better quality is to buy crystal.
  • Options
    the biggest effect pills have had on me is my bladder, not just when im on them but in the week, i canott wee at the correct speed it sound stupid, but i have to force it out, then ohter times i go the loo about 10 times an hr, i know this is down to pills, cuz when i stopped doin them for 4 months it stopped, i just hope this is not a permanent thing!
  • Options
    Yeah the not being able to piss is a bitch. Aint got it further than the day after takin em though. :mad:
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    You might be able to get a better price, but I don't see the logic that it'll get better quality. It's just the luck of the draw, unless you're buying pills from the same batch as you've experienced before.

The only way to get better quality is to buy crystal.

Well yes, that is the ideal way to get the best qaulity.

Its just in my experience if you buy from people you know, people who are taking the pills themselves then they are normally of a better quality.

There are decent pills out there, ask about and if need be pay a little extra.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    There are decent pills out there, ask about and if need be pay a little extra.

most of us don't live in a city like london where there are better pills out there to be found, we just get what we're given and have to contend with that
  • Options
    Tried those P.E.P pills after reading this. Just made me feel a bit jumpy, like I had too much coffee. I wouldn't say its anything like taking pills or speed though.
  • Options
    Kebabish wrote:
    Tried those P.E.P pills after reading this. Just made me feel a bit jumpy, like I had too much coffee. I wouldn't say its anything like taking pills or speed though.

You probably need more, some people take 5 or 6 but that would be more expensive than it's worth. I would have found 3 a bit much to handle the first time my heart was pounding. Also tolerance to BZP builds up really fast, the 3rd time I've tried them I didn't get much out of it either, thats with a 3 week gap in between.
  • Options
    Is it BZP in those PEP pills then, that really isnt what you would term as a tried and tested chemical. The only reason people use it as a speed substitute is because its really really cheap.
  • Options
    Pep pills are available in savers chemists for about £1 a packet. Theyre a milder version of pro plus. Theyre only caffeine
  • Options
    So whats this about BZP then? I'd be very surprised if that is even available for human consumption.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    There is an Erowid BZP vault with some information on it, including the fact that it is a Schedule 1 stimulant in the US.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Is it BZP in those PEP pills then, that really isnt what you would term as a tried and tested chemical. The only reason people use it as a speed substitute is because its really really cheap.

LadyJade linked to an older thread here about p.e.p, and it was said a few times they contain BZP. I'm just going by that, but it could be wrong.