Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

sex at only 13

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i am only 13 and have had sex for the first time.
he is 15 and as a 6inch dick.
the problem is i bled a lot and i am worried that it isn't right, am i a freak or something can anyone help me.

Comments

• Options
    No, course not. All girls bleed the first time. 13?..illegal but if you think you're ready then go for it.
  • Options
    i bled like mad once,and it wasnt my 1st time, it was everywhere, it was rather embarassing as we had to return to a party, and he had cream jeans on! oops, luckily his shirt was rather large!
    i tried to say it was him, but i knew it was me, if penetration is at a wrong angle etc then u can rip urselr internally. dont worry 1st times nearly always bleed.
  • Options
    You said he's 15 and has a 6 inch cock, your acting like that's a big factor, I'm only 16 and i don't claim to have ever seen another guys cock but isn't 8 inches about the average size for a guy of mine and that 15 year olds age?
  • Options
    I think you'll find 6" is pretty average (thankfully!)

Love from the ChunkyMonkey
  • Options
    ONe of my best friendes had sex at 13 also with someone older that her ne was 17 I think that he took advantage of her and was too nieve to see it but she has never been that same since unfortunately she has a bit of a name for herself "slut".But about you . you sound worried maybe you werent ready talk to someone perhaps a relative or friend . are you still in contact with this boy maybe you should talk to him but as evrey1 says it is common to bleed for the 1st time