Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

First Time on...............

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK, before I Start I dont want anyone saying "dont take this, dont take that"..........

I have decided to try a few drugs, I am a weed smoker and want to move onto some other stuff, my freind is a user of Coke, Speed and E, and I have told him that i want to try them but was wondering about what to do on your first time on each of them, I like going clubbing and want to see what it feels like when high on Coke, Speed and E,

Cheers

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bambam18 wrote:
    OK, before I Start I dont want anyone saying "dont take this, dont take that"..........

I have decided to try a few drugs, I am a weed smoker and want to move onto some other stuff, my freind is a user of Coke, Speed and E, and I have told him that i want to try them but was wondering about what to do on your first time on each of them, I like going clubbing and want to see what it feels like when high on Coke, Speed and E,

Cheers

Well, do whatever you want to do. Music, dancing, talking shit and girls are usually the best combination.

A bit of advice, though...once the honeymoon period with E goes, it's worth thinking twice about whether to continue on down that path...
    for clubbing speed is probably the best drug you'd want to choose, very energetic drug but i've always found E's to be the best drug for clubbing, for talking, dancing, getting the rush and just having a good time generally, though as spliffie said, they'll become very tempting to do on a regular basis and once the magic goes, you'll have to deal with a very fucked up head for a while so it's up to you really

as for coke, it's more of a house party drug for me, like at a table with a few mates talking, wouldnt go clubbing on it personally because the effects dont last anywhere near 4-5 hours and it wouldbe a bother having to do limes every 30 mins-1hour
    I'll be trying some speed on Wednesday but have heard that there is a bad come-down on it for a few days, trouble is i have something big to go to on thursday.friday so shall i wait till weekend?

Also i am overwieght and i know speed increase's your heartbeat and was wondering if it would be dangerous to use (lol i know it is ment to be dangerous anyway's)

I am a bit nervous but 110% want to do it, cheers everyone
    Bambam18 wrote:
    I'll be trying some speed on Wednesday but have heard that there is a bad come-down on it for a few days, trouble is i have something big to go to on thursday.friday so shall i wait till weekend?

Also i am overwieght and i know speed increase's your heartbeat and was wondering if it would be dangerous to use (lol i know it is ment to be dangerous anyway's)

I am a bit nervous but 110% want to do it, cheers everyone

wait till the weekend mate, there is a bad comedown on it

well it does increase your heartbeat but unless you're really obese you shouldn't have any trouble

everyone is nervous their first time doing class A's, the best thing to do is just be with your mates and relax and let the buzz take over
    Cheers for your help, im not obese but i am 6ft7 and 20+ stone which is why i asked and am a bit nervous about that, also one other thing, shall i take a little and see how it goes before taking some more?

cheers again for the help, much appreciated
    turlough wrote:
    everyone is nervous their first time doing class A's, the best thing to do is just be with your mates and relax and let the buzz take over

Speed is Class B.
    not if its prepared to inject ;) but i think he was on about the E's and Coke
    all of them are tempting to take every weekend, just dont.
    I don't think coke is tempting to take ever. Not satisfied with it one bit. Thoug pills, oh so tempting, but I'm stopping for a good few months, done em every weekend for like 7 weeks now. Not good :banghead:
    I don't think coke is tempting to take ever. Not satisfied with it one bit. Thoug pills, oh so tempting, but I'm stopping for a good few months, done em every weekend for like 7 weeks now. Not good :banghead:

lol done it for a year witht the odd exception of a week :shocking:
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    If you haven't already Bambam18, perhaps you would like to take a look at theSite's drug factsheets, so that you are fully informed of the risks you are thinking about taking. I

In answer to your question, yes if you do decide to take speed you should take a little bit and see how it goes. That is a good general rule of thumb for all drugs, as you will have no way of knowing what your individual reaction to a substance might be, or what strength it is. Take care...
    If you are going to take them dont take them together your first time.

Dont try and keep up with your mates consumption, just use a little and see how you feel.
    Hi, this is a genuine post. I am based in London and would like to get hold of Charlie-could anyone help me find him? Message me, a phone number or email address would be fine. :thumb:
    No, even if you are the nicest bloke in the World, none of us would be stupid enough to touch your request with a barge pole.
    Well that was stupid. Just to make it perfectly clear, I'm going to quote a section of the General Drugs Board Info -
    Anyone who tries to use our boards for dealing drugs, finding a dealer, or for anything connected to the smuggling or manufacture of illegal substances will be banned. We cannot allow people to use our boards for arranging these activities.
    Hipster wrote:
    could anyone help me find him?

charlie is a nickname for cocaine, if you've heard your mates talking about charlie, they're on about coke and not some guy called charlie who sells drugs, either way we don't give that sort of information on the net...go to clubs and places like that and look for some dealers
    turlough wrote:
    charlie is a nickname for cocaine, if you've heard your mates talking about charlie, they're on about coke and not some guy called charlie who sells drugs, either way we don't give that sort of information on the net...go to clubs and places like that and look for some dealers
    what are you on?
    Hipster wrote:
    Hi, this is a genuine post. I am based in London and would like to get hold of Charlie-could anyone help me find him? Message me, a phone number or email address would be fine. :thumb:

Charlie doesn't live in London anymore. He moved away to manage some confectionary factory or something.
    what are you on?

nitrogen, carbon dioxide and oxygen, best buzz yet
    Anyway.....back on topic, than for all of your thoughts ad suggestions, cheers
    J wrote:
    I want to try and get away from things like that. Ok I may smoke a few joints now and then after a night out, but the truth is I don't know who's readint his site even who might decide that after reading it that taking drugs is a good thing.

there's nothing wrong with taking drugs as long as you do it in moderation and do it safely and no one here is saying "take drugs they're harmless" like
    harmless in moderation but in the end your always causing long term damage

We dont know that. The chemicals leave your body and theres no proof that e's for example leave any long term damage.
    Vray wrote:
    We dont know that. The chemicals leave your body and theres no proof that e's for example leave any long term damage.

There is quite a bit suggesting nerve end damage actually. What this means is unclear but use of MDMA especially in large doses and in a hot enviroment quite probably does do long term damage.
    Vray wrote:
    There is no proof that they don't either. In fact, there is an increasing body of evidence suggesting they may.
    LadyJade wrote:
    There is no proof that they don't either. In fact, there is an increasing body of evidence suggesting they may.

But what the damage means is the interesting bit, it doesnt seem to be closely linked to any depression indicators.
    like what other people have said dont go overboard and try to keep up with your friends, take it slowly and see how you feel. Your friends have done it before and are prepared for the effects. Ive never done speed, again what someone else said coke isnt really a clubbing drug, will not keep you going all night and you'll have to be contantly popping to the loo to do another line, with pills, just do half or one, wait and see what happens when you've come up. Dont do anything silly like try to double drop on your first time. anyway, have fun and be careful..I think its usful to read up on a drug your planning to do before you do it just so you know the risks and effects...