Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What's your preferred body type?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    im a size 8, but its weird, ive got a short upper body and long legs so im quite curvy, im not straight up and down with nothing on me like models. I've got 32c boobs which i think complete me quite nicely :)
    turlough wrote:
    welcome back...you gonna stay here this time?

Maybe ;)
    *subzero* wrote:
    I like guys that are taller than me (not hard as im 5'2").

i'm 5'4" and have had to put my head down to kiss a lad before. i know it's horrible but i find it strange!
    It really does worry me how guys judge girls.

but girls judge guys aswell don't they!
    I'm female, i like my women to be curvacous (sp?) anything from a 10-14, with breasts between A-C cup. I like my men to be slightly toned and have broard shoulders.
    I'm a size 8/10 with an hour glass figure, i have a big arse which the guys seem to like but very small on top so in that respect i seem out of proportion.

With guys i'm not to fussy i tend to just go for Tall guys with dark hair and a nice smile if i like the personality the looks dont matter.
    I'm a size 8/10 with an hour glass figure, i have a big arse which the guys seem to like but very small on top so in that respect i seem out of proportion.

With guys i'm not to fussy i tend to just go for Tall guys with dark hair and a nice smile if i like the personality the looks dont matter.

An hour glass figure is a figure thats proportionate to everything else....Your arse would be in proprtion to your tits if you had one.
    Skinny ain't nice, curvey is good but I like petit chicks with wideish hips.
    It really does worry me how guys judge girls.

And the girls that judge guys...god, count the number of 'em who confidently state that they 'don't like' hairy chests. What does a bit of hair matter if the rest of him (personality as well as looks) is wonderful? It all seems rather trivial really. I may be a tad biased here, as my boyfriend is of the heavy chest hair variety (which btw, I don't think I would have imagined I'd have gone for before I met him), but the poor blokes can't help their genes... I'm sure if someone made a similar comment about girls, like...I dunno, 'I really don't like girls with dark hair on their forearms' they'd get flamed a treat.
    A question to all the guys who have said they like 'curvy or curvaceous' women; what constitutes curvaceousness?? Are there boundries as to what's called 'curvy' and 'fat'? How do you decide if someone's curvy or fat?

Ilora x
    A question to all the guys who have said they like 'curvy or curvaceous' women; what constitutes curvaceousness?? Are there boundries as to what's called 'curvy' and 'fat'? How do you decide if someone's curvy or fat?

Ilora x

That is exactly what i was thinking!I consider myself to be curvy but i know alot of people would just say im fat.When does curvy become fat?
    I must admit that I put a lot of bearing on visage if I'm talking from a purely aesthetic view. Hair colour, height and body type have never really mattered to me.

I'm a guy into ladies for the record.
    I'm a size 16 and have accepted my size, and men dont seem to mind it!
    I prefer tall men, quite muscular, with a arse that fill a pair of jeans.
    I'm male.

The wife assures me that the girls I look twice at on the street tend to be medium-height (about 5'6), slim but not skinny, with some hips and a curvy tummy, quite small boobs, quite a small bum and a long neck. Normally brunette.

Personality counts so much more though. The wife is 5'2 and has big boobs, but the rest of what I said applies to her too.
    ive bin with both skiny and bigger guys and i myself like my guys well built and a bit of meat on them to skiny is just a turn off cuz one of me exz were to skiny and u cld feel all the bones it was hrrible!!!
    I'm female I don't really have a fixed 'type' as such. I used to think I was a strictly tall, dark and handsome guy kinda girl but have found that actually to be untrue. I would have to say though that I'd prefer my guy to be at least as tall as me, and bigger built (not saying an awful lot though - am size 8 and 5'5'' tall).

Ultimately, my preferred type is my bf, really! He's 6'2'' tall, and has a sporty physique. But whatever, best of all is that he has a cracking personality and that's what counts in the end???!!!!
    mmmm chicken

i like my women with dark hair, n light eyes
    i dont care about body shape but larger women (and id say 5'1 and 17 st would qualify) just arent my scene,
    the key element is for me, personallity, cos theres nothing worse than giving ur woman some good lovin, when shes got the attitude of a stuck up supermodel.
    I tried to answer this back on page 2 but couldnt.
    Easiest answer i can give is that i dont have one. Everyones individual and has their own qualities.

Also something that puzzles me- what is curvy?? Sometimes i look at myself and think i have curves, other times i look and think im just scrawny.
    I used to go for tall dark and handsome but the guy in work I'm smitten with at the moment is just slightly taller than me (Im about 5"5), blond with blue eyes and looks like a squeaky clean kids presenter!

Ya know, as long as they have sexy eyes and play some sort of sport I'm happy enough...*goes off to fantasise* :yum: