Home Health & Wellbeing
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here

Need help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm going to get this dress for my graduation ball, I know its not that elaborate for a ball but I like being understated and not drawing attention to myself. But I was wondering if anyone knows of any shoes and accessorise I could get to match. I'm difficult with shoes as I only want kitten heels as I'm tall and can't walk in high heels. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i'd go with a pair of them flat pump type things that are about at the moment, some fancy ones not the casual sort
    Pumps with a dress like that!? :eek:

I wouldn't. I choose a pair of ladylike kitten heels. Like These

Ilora x
    I like the dress :yes:
    how about:

image2xl.JPG

image1xl.JPG

IK775B11G.JPG

cu494v26.jpg
    Look on eBay.. I saw countless pairs of really cheap pink heels on there yesterday. All very pretty.

Personally, I want something like these..
    I like the ones kaffrin posted, especially the second pair. And I really like the dress - it's pretty :)

As for necklaces/accessories, I would try shops like Oasis, Accessorize (obviously) or department stores like Debenhams, as it's summer you're bound to find lots of pretty jewellery to go with the dress. I looked on the Accessorize website just now and found this necklace which I thought might work.
    http://www.asos.com/product.asp?sku=CWFSA1011

I love these shoes, I'm gonna go with these. Thanks to everyone :D