Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How long can you wait??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How long do you usally wait until you sleep wiv a new bloke???

Please be honest we all do it!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My first sexual partner.. about a month. My second about a week and my current about 4 days, though i'm not proud of that.
    my last one i waited for over a year - but that was coz he was with soemeone else, when we officially got together it was about a month. i don't know how long id wait again, depends on the bloke i guess.
    but it cud be a good thing if you can keep your hands off each otha
    With my first I waited about 3 months because it was such a big deal.
    My current partner...umm...less than a week. We had known each other for about a month before that but had only been a couple for about 5 days.
    I would usually wait a couple of weeks or until i feel comfortable
    Till I felt comfortable.
    Ten seconds

Hey, do it the Welsh way!
    can u fit sayin hi in that time???
    i waited about a month before i slept with my boyfriend.
    My first partner was like 4 months or something cos you know it was "my first time and such a big deal" bullshit it hurt and i felt a bit dirty for a few days...sooon got over that.
    Current partner a couple of weeks.
    =
    i dno. my first gf it was a while. My last one, before i was going out with her. I suppose it depends, with some people when ur in love lets say and u just both know its right, i suppose u dont wait long at all.
    1st bloke, 9 months.
    2nd bloke 2 days (something I regret)
    3rd bloke 4 months

:)
    apart from when i lost my virignity i don't wait long at all. not the first time i meet them but usually the 2nd or 3rd. they all lead to relationships anyway unless i don't want it to so i dont see the point in waiting any longer.
    my first (& current) gf, it was 3 months I think :)
    First one was 2 months, current was 2 days. I don't regret the timing of either-it felt right.

The question of how long could I wait? As long as I felt like it. I could have waited longer than both of the above, but I didn't feel the need to.
    im not one for waiting if I want something.
    With both my long term relationships Ive slept with them first, and then developed a relationship from that.
    I've only had 1 bf, and it was 2 years (seriously) before we did intercourse, 5 months before we did oral.
    It depends....a lot of my relationships have been based on sex so not that long lol
    i probably wouldnt want to wait too long because if i like some one i dont want the sex to be bad so need to know sooner rather than later!
    Plus love sex so want as much as poss lol
    I had two relatively long term relationships (a year and the other 8 months) where I turned down sex as I was nervous and wanted to wait, I think that's why the last one dumped me in the end.

With the current girlfriend we waited a month, though I'd have been willing to wait far longer.
    With my current boyfriend I waited 2days, with anyone else I've slept with it was within a matter of hours after meeting them.
    Till I feel comfortable and some emotional connection with that person however long that may be.