Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

it stops before the best bit!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
when I go down on my gf she says it feels good and gets better, but then when she gets all squirmy and quivery legs she says it starts to feel weird (and not particularly good) and then starts hurting (in an oversensitive kind of way - im not being rough ;) ), in my experience it is about then that the girl normally grabs my head or digs her nails into my body somewhere, so im thinking shes getting pretty close orgasm but is at some kind of wall.
She isnt sure whats what the go is, but i think thats because shes never had one before.

Has anyone else experienced this? if so, is there anything I/she/we (by which i mean me and her, not the board :p ) can do to help her get over it?

Comments

• Options
    yea i know what you mean, if you can get her to hold on that quivery feel takes over into an orgasm!
  • Options
    Strange i've never felt like that.
  • Options
    it's probably because she has never had an orgasm before that it becomes very sensitive. next time get her to tell you when it starts to become more sensitive and then stimulate around the clit area not directly on it. i think its just a case of her getting used to the feeling and then the oversensitive bit won't happen anymore and she will come instead.
  • Options
    Sammus wrote:
    when I go down on my gf she says it feels good and gets better, but then when she gets all squirmy and quivery legs she says it starts to feel weird (and not particularly good) and then starts hurting (in an oversensitive kind of way - im not being rough ;) ), in my experience it is about then that the girl normally grabs my head or digs her nails into my body somewhere, so im thinking shes getting pretty close orgasm but is at some kind of wall.
    She isnt sure whats what the go is, but i think thats because shes never had one before.

Has anyone else experienced this? if so, is there anything I/she/we (by which i mean me and her, not the board :p ) can do to help her get over it?
    'Not rough' for a guy and 'not rough' for a woman is completely different.
  • Options
    i get that sometimes, it's like it's too sensitive and i have to tell him to stop! dunno why or anything. it feels nice but it's not bearable for any more than a few seconds.
  • Options
    its more of a strong tingle!!