Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

the best part of your relationship

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
with your best friend or your boyfriend/girlfriend?

I think the best part of my relationship with my boyfriend has to be the fact that he's a friend first, then a lover. He can make me smile at anytime and is always willing to listen and talk when i need help.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Seeing him :D We're in a long distance relationship so don't get to see each other as often as we'd like. So the feeling of getting off the train and seeing him just ahead of me is fantastic and makes up for all the heartache of not seeing him :)
    I think the best part is that we're bestest buddies as well as lovers & we both know certain things about each other that we've never ever told anybody else before:)

Also, me & my gf have a great equality which makes our relationship nice & laid back. We don't have 'i'm better that you sort of thing'
    The best part of my relationship with my boyfriend was when we broke up. Made me soooo happy.

Like, after a month of crying, and wanting to stay in bed obv. :p
    thats hes basically all I have at the moment; hes the only thing keeping me going.
    Seeing him :D We're in a long distance relationship so don't get to see each other as often as we'd like. So the feeling of getting off the train and seeing him just ahead of me is fantastic and makes up for all the heartache of not seeing him :)
    was pretty much the same for me, but now i have a few close friends and 1 in particular who can always cheer me up :)
    me, tbh.
    his middle toe on the left foot and the left testicle. Im also quite fond of his ears.
    1983 wrote:
    The best part of my relationship with my boyfriend was when we broke up. Made me soooo happy.

Like, after a month of crying, and wanting to stay in bed obv. :p
    Straight up kiddo
    Hugging and cuddling :p
    The fact we understand each other and are able to talk about everything and anything, also how we have supported each other through difficult times. (Sorry thats 2 things)
    I been with my blokey 2 years on the 2nd of august :D , we are also in a long distance relationship and only see each other at weekends generally. The best bit of our relationship is he understands me and is always there for me no matter what and i feel completely comfortable in his prescence.
    rachie004 wrote:
    *passes vomit bucket to anyone wanting to use it*

keep hold of it for a second....

he makes me feel like being me is ok, really.

ok, pass it on to the next one.
    I been with my blokey 2 years on the 2nd of august :D , we are also in a long distance relationship and only see each other at weekends generally. The best bit of our relationship is he understands me and is always there for me no matter what and i feel completely comfortable in his prescence.

2 years? :eek: Hats off to you then :) Long distance certainly isn't the easy option :(
    The best part of my relationship is that me and my boyfriend have so much in common, that we can relate to each other really well. We have the same sense of humor, and theres never a dull moment when im with him. Its a lot of fun :heart:
    hhmm the best part. That's hard! It is a combo of things that make my relationship so great My boyfriend respects me and gets me. But more than anything i would say the best part is that he can furfill anything i want/ or may ask for and knows when to do so!