You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Celebratory dancinggg..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just checked on the Apple UK website and my pink iPod Mini has been shipped, as of 12.20 pm! I got Pretty In Pink engraved on the back, as I thought it sounded okay (I made a gigantic list of quotes, lyrics etc that I could use, but they all sounded sooo cheesy). Anyway... so excited! How long do you think it'll take to arrive? Till tomorrow? :hyper:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    FilthyChav wrote:
    Just checked on the Apple UK website and my pink iPod Mini has been shipped, as of 12.20 pm! I got Pretty In Pink engraved on the back, as I thought it sounded okay (I made a gigantic list of quotes, lyrics etc that I could use, but they all sounded sooo cheesy). Anyway... so excited! How long do you think it'll take to arrive? Till tomorrow? :hyper:

Theres no post on a Sunday.
    Ohhh yes. Duhh.
    Monday. You bitch. I want one :(
    i dont see why everyone these days wants ipods, they have low battery time compared to other mp3 players, and you have to use that bloody crap i-tunes program, cant stand it.

then again, ipods are more a "fashion" accessory these days arent they ;<
    Shipping from Apple is usually 3-7 days after it is dispatched.
    Two words. Click wheel. That's why I want one.
    There was only one other make of mp3 that could be used with an eMac, and it was really ugly looking, so I chose a mini :)
    Probably not worth the money, but sooooo cute :hyper:
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Trust me, I'm a doctor Posts: 8,303
    get a Zen touch.

;<
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    get a Zen touch.

;<

They look cool. I might just do that.