Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Need Extra work!!! But what do i do

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im 19 and in full time work but i need extra money as i have so many out goings.
The thig is that it works out that a 1/3 of what extra money i earn goes on tax and NI. So it has to be worth while

Any one got some ideas, would be realy grateful

Ta

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cut your outgoings.

If you are spending more than you earn then you are spending too much. Instead of working more, you need to spend less.
    evening/weekend bar work?

similar to what kermit said..are you sure you can't cut down on your outgoings?
    seriously, just dont have a night out on the town for a week, just get a video or dvd from your cabinet and some beers from the offy and your sorted

might not be the social thing you usually like, but its still doing something vaguely good and your likely saving money
    Without money management even people with six figure incomes will not save any money. The key is to save and if possible make more than one income streams coming in. When I say multiple income streams I don't mean another job working for someone, but invest or build something. I'm working PT at a marketing company, I've started my online home-based business and when I have enough capital I'll begin investing and going into real-estate. Just a few ideas there.