Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

GM Cross Pollonation? It'll never happen...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yeah, cheers guys

Surely someone hasn't been lying to us?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A multi-billion dollar globally hegemonic idustry built on ruined lives, ruined environments and forced economic dependency of entire nations and it comes as any surprise that the claims about their science are lies?

Welcome to the world of bogus corporate PRomises, MoK.
    A multi-billion dollar globally hegemonic idustry built on ruined lives, ruined environments and forced economic dependency of entire nations and it comes as any surprise that the claims about their science are lies?

Welcome to the world of bogus corporate PRomises, MoK.

i wonder if clandestine is a conspiracy
    Funny, part of me wants him to be ;)

I've always been a sucker for irony...
    Ah so now the global agro-industry is diismissed as mere "conspiracy theory". My gosh, just how little information do you bozos actually bother to seek out?

Lets try to demonstrate dome rational cognisance, as hard as that may be for some.

http://www.theperspective.org/geneticplants.html

http://www.scidev.net/dossiers/index.cfm?fuseaction=printarticle&dossier=11&policy=47

http://www.mindfully.org/GE/Monsanto-Bioserfdom-Andrew-Hund.htm

http://www.humanecologyreview.org/pastissues/her92/92bookreviews.pdf

Just a start to a world of critical research. No irony involved, only the difference between those who rely on mainstream pablum and misinformative PR and those who bother researching and reading to become truly informed. Choice is yours as ever.
    bozos

:D
    Ah so now the global agro-industry is diismissed as mere "conspiracy theory". My gosh, just how little information do you bozos actually bother to seek out?

Erm..

a) it was me who started the thread, so my views on GM are pretty transparent and

b) what happened to your sense of humour? I know that yanks have trouble with irony, but surely even you could see the funny side of someone who is so anti-PNAC actually working on the inside...

So, who's the "bozo"? :p
    Obviously as many times as I state the fact that I do not "work on the inside" it never seems to register. Interesting that.

As for your humour, touche. MrG, however, did not demonstrate such tounge in cheek sentiments but raised an ignorant non-sequitor to a very well documented global reality. Such is indicative of far too many in the general populace on far too many interrelated matters. All the more reason I despair for the coming generations.
    Guess that answers the humour question... :D
    I find many things humorous, the globalist agenda isn't one of them.
    will you marry me clandestine?
    No thanks Rolly, Im a happily dedicated batchelor and plan to remain so until they send me to dance with the worms.

Appreciate the offer though! ;)
    No thanks Rolly, Im a happily dedicated batchelor and plan to remain so until they send me to dance with the worms.

Appreciate the offer though! ;)
    oh well ...i can always ask someone in the health or relationship forums how to handle the rejection ...i;m a survivor.
    Of that Rolly, I have absolutely no doubt!

Be safe and well. :thumb:
    I find many things humorous, the globalist agenda isn't one of them.

The humour wasn't aimed at the agenda, dude.
    Well it was inappropriately aimed in the first place since it was based on the faulty assumption that I work "for" the EU, which I have not done for exactly 11 years this month.

Nice try though.
    To paraphrase a Labour minister, these are certainly good times to bury news such as this. Had this London bombing shit not been going on this would have been front page material for a week.

I'd very much like to hear Tony's opinion on this- seeing as he is a GM fanatic (unlike just about everybody else in Britain).