Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Internet Business

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I would love to be able to set up my own internet business but anything I think of is already over done. Anyone got any bright ideas....what do people really want from the internet? Has anyone ever set up their own business. Is anyone else thinking of setting up a business?

Comments

• Options
    I'm thinking of setting one up. I dont know where to get some finace, I have done business studies for 3 years so I know a little, i just need some hosting as well
  • Options
    I have my own business, although it is by no means a full time effort. If I had a great idea for an Internet business though, I'd certainly not be posting about it here, I'd be keeping that one to myself ta!
    I dont know where to get some finace

Apologies for stating the obvious, but the bank? Providing your idea is workable and you have a convincing business plan, getting the capital to make your ideas reality really isn't that hard.
  • Options
    would it be a put down if i told them I'm doing a foundation degre next year? and running the business in days off and in the eveving
  • Options
    http://www.sbs.gov.uk/content/finance/smefundingnng.pdf

DTI's booklet on funding for small businesses - it might be the place to start. Best thing is to do some research first and having a good business plan, as if you're unprepared the bank will just say no.
This discussion has been closed.