Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Working Abroad

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was just wondering if anyone knew any tips on how to work abroad for like a year or so? I finished college last month but don't plan to go back n i was just wanting a change of lifestyle 4 a while! Thanks..

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    To be honest there are a lot of ways in which you could work abroad, it depends hugely on whether you have any particular skills or qualifications, and in some cases on your aptitude in the language.

Some obvious jobs abroad are things like holiday rep, chalet host etc. I'd recommend checking out Mark Warner, Inghams. There's also a fantastic database of (Winter and Summer) opportunities with all manner of tour companies and agents - Natives. On there there's everything from jobs as a deck-hand on a private yacht to working in campsites, up mountains and on beaches. I'd really recommend you take a look, a lot of my friends have found amazing opportunities on there.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Really depends how much of a change you want..How far do you wanna go?