Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Anal sex toys

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am a 31 year old married man and since I was a teenager while masturbating I would play with my arse. This progressed to making my own sextoys for that part of my body I stopped for a while in my 20s but have recently started again and through the net found 100s of str8 men who do the same.
Does anyone else do this if so get in touch tell me if you feel guilty or ashamed....

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hi im 31 and single guy.
    masturbation is kind of a hobby of
    mine untill i find the right girl..
    but your not alone in playing with your bum
    while wanking..
    i use to finger myself but now use a but
    plug.. its an awsome feeling but u gotta be
    carefull not to put anything up there that
    wont come out.. dont want an emarising trip to the docs??
    but im sure others out there do it, doesnt mean ur gay eaither, not that theres anything wrong with that, as sienfield would say..

Great to get a reply so soon
    Check out http://communities.msn.com/analplayforstraightmen its my new comunity see you there.
    This is not the place for freaks like you to advertise about your sexual preference. This is a place for advice for teenagers (and some a adults)
    Get a life and fuck off.
    Whowhere, so long as he is not trying to advertise/make a financial gain and isn't doing anything illegal, he is perfectly entitled to post here. Tone it down.
    Originally posted by Karla:
    Whowhere, so long as he is not trying to advertise/make a financial gain and isn't doing anything illegal, he is perfectly entitled to post here. Tone it down.

I mean the guy just wants a bit of advice on masturbating!

Anal beads might be what you looking for?

[This message has been edited by charley (edited 02-11-2001).]
    Whowhere you a very narrow minded person and I am in no way a freak I just like to enjoy myself in the privacy of my own home.
    I maybe guilty of advertising my community but it is a free community not a pay site.
    Maybe its you who is the freak as I noticed you have been coming here for over a year posting problems and looking at other peoples problems where as I have only posted the once and do not intend to post again.