Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

fisting

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi Marius.
Well if want a gay guys opinion, this is what i think. I've been into the leather/rubber scene, and all it's associated stuff, for years and used to work in a sex club in Birmingham. Also, as i'm HIV+, i'm really into safe and safer sex, and a lot of that involves fisting etc.
Your wife may be surprised about how much you can get in there, but just think about it. Her bits (just can't think of the right name!) were designed to let a baby's head through so she shouldn't be that surprised. The first time i got fisted took me by surprise. I wasn't planning it and it just sort of happened. There's a lot to be said for a well planned seduction, but some of the best sex i've ever had, and most of my friends (straight and gay) agree, comes from it being spontaneous. I've spoken to people on the phone before i've gone round to see them and said i'm gonna do this or want you to do that and it's been crap.

What i'd suggest to you is first of all you must talk to your wife about it. Maybe suggest you get some toys. Vibrators are best for stimulation, dildos better for opening up. And if you pay more that £25 for one you're being robbed!

From what you say she really enjoys what you do to her. So broach the subject with her and it might surprise you how much fun you'll start having.

Hope this has helped. take care. Kevvy XxX

Comments