Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Scents

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For all of you ladies out there. How do you like your guy to smell?
If you're from the states, which cologne smells better?

The Abercrombie and Fitch one
Or
The Hollister Unisex or Drift?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Most people here are from the Uk, just so you know.
    Yeah I knew that.
    Why don't you go to the store/shop and ask the server or whatever. But then again they will probably say the most expensive one smells nicer. Money grabbing gits.

Or just take a female friend along, or a sister etc.
    Why don't you go to the store/shop and ask the server or whatever. But then again they will probably say the most expensive one smells nicer. Money grabbing gits.

Or just take a female friend along, or a sister etc.

We're not all money grabbing dammit :( I'm not - I let you smell the way you wanna within your price bracket :razz:

You're gonna have to take someone with you - personally I've only heard of Abercrombie, so I couldn't really say anything comparratively.
    Then what would you recommend?
    Neither I think Ralph Lauren Cool (the one in the bright pink box) smells soo soo good and it's not a rip off either :)
    Whoops, let me edit the way I wrote that. What smells better for us guys? What stuff do you recommend guys to wear.
    lol sorry about that haha im stupid
    yeah what do you think smells best on us guys? I'm open to other suggestions than hollister and a&F
    the best smell on blokes is whatever he likes and suits him - each scent reacts with your own body chemistry and pheromones and smell different on each person. wear what you think smells good on you and girls will think the same.

i like ck one on men though.
    davidoff cool water or tommy guy mmmmmm
    Polo Blue for men is rather nice I think.
    Ralph Lauren Romance.
    CK Crave is quite a good day to day fragrance.
    Armani Mania - yummy!!
    Armani He - again a bit stronger than CK Crave but still really nice day to day.
    Joop Jump! is quite fresh
    Hugo Boss - Energy has literally just been released - really fresh
    Davidoff Cool Water/Echo - they're so refreshing, it's like "if water had a scent" - they're not heavy or musky - scrummy.
    Jean Paul Gaultier - a really unusual and individual fragrance
    CK Be - smells very nice on me bloke

A bit more pricey Chanel...ooo name is lost on me, basically it's the new sports one - it is absoloutly delicious!
    Christian Dior - Higher Energy and Farenheit -again unsual fragrances but still, very nice!

Nicebutdim is right, the smell and whats good on your skin is dependant on how it reacts with the chemicals and such in your skin, but I've known 2 females so far (mind you have only worked fragrances for 2 years) where they've sprayed perfumes and they completely turn on their skin.

I may think of more suggestions...that is a bit of an overload but like, that's kind of a miniscule amount considering how many fragrances their usually are in department stores.

Don't be afraid to have a good sniff, and go away and sniff through the day, and ask for testers - they're really useful!

Malt x