Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Why Am I Posting Here?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I never post in the newbie introduce yourself threads... I guess I do need sleep!

Here's me - clicky1 clicky2 clicky3 clicky4 clicky5

I haven't edited my profile yet- Heck, I only made this account to post a response to someone who was being steped all over! someone had to say something and--- actually HELP out!

I wont deal with anyone bad mouthing others here- that isn't what this place is for. Seriously people... don't you have something better to do? You may not agree with some peoples choices in life but they aren't your choices! Besides, if we were all the same that this place would be so black and white!

We need color to survive and keep sane!

so yea, I probably wont be around much- we'll see.. I just thought that I would say hi and much luv!

:crazyeyes - haha this face is so cute! :crazyeyes :heart:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bless you - the person you jumped in to save...posted their problems 2 years ago, so the moral here is don't bring up old threads!

Hullo and welcome :wave:

We do help out a lot here - this is the point on the boards. Yeah you will get some differences in opinions, clashes of personalities and a few debates and arguments here and there...there is rarely a time where someone is being picked on severely - it's not something the mods take lightly here and you were rarely find an all round exceptance at digging at a particular member, so you're not going be the only one here who kicks off in others defense.

If you read more into other threads in other parts of the boards, you'll realise we're not as closed minded as to believe the world is just black and white. So...I'd be careful generalising your comments to us all...

You look very perdy in your pictures btw!

Malt x
    Greetings.
    Would like to point out that the thread you posted in to stick up for the person was 2 years old or something. Just to note.

Welcome.
    ya... someone has already pointed that out! lol! Thanks!
    Hey, happy posting here, if you decide to stick around that is.
    Hello.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    hi.
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    That 4th picture is verging on pr0n ;(
    Dr Pirate wrote:

yep i think i can see a 1/30th of a nipple...*drools*
    turlough wrote:
    yep i think i can see a 1/30th of a nipple...*drools*
    oyer.

*nurses a semi*
    Arent you nice? i hate it when people get onto my back on here or any other forum, they seem to gang up occasionally and although i can handle myself i really like to feel that others are on my side, so people like yourself are like little angels :angel: Love the pics btw, your very beutifull woman, welcome to the site.org.
    Dr Pirate wrote:

The one with the way-too-tight dress is the spitting image of my SIL. Hmm.
    Miffy wrote:
    The one with the way-too-tight dress is the spitting image of my SIL. Hmm.
    I feel pervy now... Being as you could be my mum n all ;d
    ...there is rarely a time where someone is being picked on severely - it's not something the mods take lightly here and you were rarely find an all round exceptance at digging at a particular member...
    :lol: Forgive me for being a little cynical. What did the mods do back in the days when I was bullied on the boards? What did they do about the members who were giving me absolutely endless stick, much of it done with no justification whatsoever? Absolutely nothing.
    star i had the same thing a few weeks ago, where were the mods then?
    satehen wrote:
    star had the same thing a few weeks ago, where were the mods then?

When was that?
    When was that?
    If Satehen was referring to me, it would have been a few months ago. It got significantly worse when I said I'd be going to the London meet in January. The threats were very unpleasant, but I went ahead in defiance. I may well get a lot of stick on these boards, from Kermit, Fiend_85, Cruel2BKind, Bongbudda - but ultimately, I couldn't care less.
    Cruel tbh i just want to forget about it and if i mention the name of the thread it could all get dragged back up again. :no:
    stargalaxy wrote:
    If Satehen was referring to me, it would have been a few months ago. It got significantly worse when I said I'd be going to the London meet in January. The threats were very unpleasant, but I went ahead in defiance. I may well get a lot of stick on these boards, from Kermit, Fiend_85, Cruel2BKind, Bongbudda - but ultimately, I couldn't care less.

From me??
    I believe the only time I said anything harshly to you is when you post with an attitude problem. And even then it has always been mild. Do you not think?!
    From me?? I believe the only time I said anything harshly to you is when you post with an attitude problem. And even then it has always been mild. Do you not think?!
    You must think I was born yesterday if you think your attitude towards me has been mild. :rolleyes:
    stargalaxy wrote:
    You must think I was born yesterday if you think your attitude towards me has been mild. :rolleyes:

Awk don't be so touchy boyo. And ya wonder why you get slagged all the time on these boards.
    stargalaxy wrote:

You seemed to be one of those exceptions my darling - I think I like to think the mods step in cause in quite a number of threads that they have...but then again thinking of it reminds me of our dear Tweety :(

Maybe it IS about time the mods stepped up a bit more :chin: I don't think I've been on the end of much grief...exception of my very first post on here under a different name where I wasn't given advice and told to get over being all concerned about love...as I was only 15/16 at the time - bit gutting to be honest, but looking back I can understand it...kinda...
    You seemed to be one of those exceptions my darling - I think I like to think the mods step in cause in quite a number of threads that they have...but then again thinking of it reminds me of our dear Tweety :(
    I miss Tweety, to be honest, far more than I thought I would. :(
    Seriously guys, lighten up will yas.

The girl who started the thread has a point about unwanted criticism when sometimes the person just needs some advice or answers to their question.

But with the anything goes slagging matches. Ya need to stop taking them to heart. I got plenty of it as well. But it didn't fizz on me. I don't know these people, why should it bother me. Either ignore it, or stand up for yourself to the mods shut the thread down. No need to cry over it. *shrugs*

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but yas need to learn to shake it off.
    Sorry if that sounds harsh, but yas need to learn to shake it off.

she's right. this isn't the funny farm, it's real life. it's not all happiness and chanting.

the mods DO step in if things are getting out of hand, but they leave us to our own minor battles, and that's the way it should be. you don't want them getting all big brother on your ass.
    Indeed. People have to learn how to be able to engage in banter without throwing a wobbly or giving up and crying in a corner. Frankly if you are mortally distressed by insults on the net then you'll have a tough time of it in the real world. Especially if you ever happen to deal with me and my scathing sarcasm. Good luck.
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    I feel pervy now... Being as you could be my mum n all ;d

Stoppit, you're scaring me.

She's a lot younger'n me btw.
    stargalaxy wrote:
    The threats were very unpleasant, but I went ahead in defiance.

:lol: go back to your bed wee fella..you wouldn't know what a threat was if it came up and hit you in the face
    Miffy wrote:
    Stoppit, you're scaring me.

She's a lot younger'n me btw.
    I suppose that'll be ok then mum ;d
    I don't get upset and cry in the corner, but i do get annoyed. I come on the net to meet new people and to chat, when that goes wrong it just pisses me off. Nothing that is said on the net could ever make me cry, because its just so easy for people to hide behind usernames to insult eachother. Now if they ever met in the street that would be different matter.