Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

is too illegal to tell me..

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    tabs = blotter paper with drops of liquid lsd

they go 5 for a 10er when they're about, i have no problem paying a few quid extra if its decent stuff

you guys must have been gettin some shit tabs ... 1 good quality tab will have you tripping way more than a normal dose of shrooms
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    z01 wrote:
    you guys must have been gettin some shit tabs ... 1 good quality tab will have you tripping way more than a normal dose of shrooms

Visually shrooms are far stronger IMO.
    Weekender Offender 
    I would do no more than 1 on your first time tbh, because you really dont know how youre going to react. You need to make sure youre in a good state of mind, becuase feelings will be intensified, therefore if you start off in a bad mood or feeling scared, you could end up with a bad trip, which is pretty damn horrible.
    You never can tell what strength your tab is going to be tbh, because in the past they used to dip the blotter sheets in liquid, which meant they were evenly covered, but these days, theyre just sprayed, which means the coverage isnt always even, and theoretically, you could have two tabs off the same sheet, one loads stronger than the other.
    As i said, just take one for your first time. i only took half my first time - shared with my cousin, and it was hilarious. Not as visual, but it made it less scarey the next time, because i already had tried it.
    its not a drug to underestimate, so dont be silly with it. its incredibly powerful.
    minimi38 wrote:
    No you need a few tabs, 3-4.

It all depends on the strength of the tabs.

I've heard of particularly weak stuff, but the stronger stuff is still about, in which case 1 tab is more than enough.
    Skive wrote:

Stronger than weak lsd perhaps.
    Skive wrote:

nah not if its good acid ...
    Spliffie wrote:
    Stronger than weak lsd perhaps.

Not in my experience - but then I've done shrooms to the point where I've blacked out.

I've cained some serious acid quite recently - stuff that really got me twisted and bolloxed and given me some serious visuals but IMO the visuals of shrooms are often competely different.
    Acid is stronger in the sense it's more of a pleasurable head fuck and I definately prefer it.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    Not in my experience - but then I've done shrooms to the point where I've blacked out.

I've cained some serious acid quite recently - stuff that really got me twisted and bolloxed and given me some serious visuals but IMO the visuals of shrooms are often competely different.
    Acid is stronger in the sense it's more of a pleasurable head fuck and I definately prefer it.
    I agree with that.
    Acid makes me think more, laugh more and although I have hallucinated on it, its not in the same way. Its more of a `everything is really weird` way rather than things actually appearing, but shrooms are far more visually hallucinogenic every time ive taken them. Was only laughing with mr Brite recently about the time we took mushrooms and watched our black and white TV in colour.
    Its really funny when two people hallucinate the same thing, and im not quite sure how that works.
    Because of LSD's unstable nature you need to have a dealer who knows what he/she is doing or you will get nothing.

They must be kept in the dark in a fridge.

As for how many tabs to take, how the hell do you know?! Each tab in a batch can be very different and each tab can degrade differently too.

Ask the dealer then err on the side of caution, too much acid your first time will not be fun.
    bongbudda wrote:

Ask the dealer then err on the side of caution, too much acid your first time will not be fun.
    Good advice. Not only could too much not be fun, it could also fuck you up in the head for a long long time. Dont forget that.
    I think some caution needs to be exercised here people.

Lets get one thing straight. Acid is a SERIOUSLY powerful drug.
    Dude, do NOT do 3-4 on your first attempt, that is some terrible advice.

It is so dependant on what acid you have, and indeed the dealer. Make absolutely sure the person is trustworthy. if you dont know them, dont bother, its just not worth it.

i did alot of acid when i was your age, about 4 years ago. It can be a top top buzz, but then it can also be terrifying to the extent you think its never going to stop. Ive heard stories of people trying to commit suicide when on a bad trip.

I think the best thing to do with acid is start slowly, and if you enjoy it, do more.
    I did half the first time i did it and it was a wonderful day. 8 Hours of fun, no visuals but man WHAT a buzz it was. the next time i did 1, next 1 and a half, then 2, etc etc.
    When i did 3 buddha's i had a nightmare, not so much a bad trip, but the head fuck for weeks after was simply too much.

Rule of thumb is.... Dots are strong, some are dangerously strong. Gold Star dots were the worst when i was into this shit...
    If you have gold stars, please, whatever you do dont do more than 1.
    Tabs are not as strong but you must be careful.
    Ive not done liquid so cant answer that one.

Acid is a drug not to be messed with. Dont expect things to be rosy mate, sometimes they're frightening. Its not like any other class A like pills, speed, coke etc where you pretty much know what you're gonna get. Acid is random, remember that and be careful... and have fun!!! just go easy, theres no rush remember....
    Skive wrote:

i got better visuals off one hit off good acid than i did off 60g of fresh mushrooms

one and a half tabs of acid had me tripping like fuck, real good visuals
    z01 wrote:
    i got better visuals off one hit off good acid than i did off 60g of fresh mushrooms

one and a half tabs of acid had me tripping like fuck, real good visuals

I've been caining some really strong micro dots recently yet have to say that visually shrooms seem to be far stronger.
    I know a lot of people who agree with me but then I suppose it could be different for everybody.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    I've been caining some really strong micro dots recently yet have to say that visually shrooms seem to be far stronger.
    I know a lot of people who agree with me but then I suppose it could be different for everybody.

It seems to depend on the type of mushroom too, which is odd because they should all be the same, just different strenghs.
    They're about a fiver from a street dealer but if you're in the know two quid or even less !!
    turlough wrote:
    fucking sures..acid is definately a lot more subtle...a bad trip on shrooms and your whole vision is going hewire and it's like "get me the fuck out of this trip now" but you have to bear it

Don't get into an argument with the Mrs then munch shrooms especially when she's in close proximty - same house etc. Shrooms made my girlfriend's face appear all scarred and the room in the dark appear like a scene out of tarzan, made me feel really tall and i had a strange synth loop going through my head for hours like the more ambient moments on the Kasabian LP. Would like to try a hallucinogen that is more subtle rather than a head fuck.
    minimi38 wrote:
    No you need a few tabs, 3-4.

In my opinion for a first timer that would be completely insane, and would most likely leave the taker that way, too.

If it's your first acid, then I recommend cutting one in half, and take half.

If you're still compos mentis enough a bit later to remember to take the other half, then do so, otherwise enjoy your trip.
    you people must be buying some serious crap!
    i've left this world on a half tab.
    :shocking: warning :shocking:
    there is some seriously ...

dangerous advice going down in this thread.
    I used to take acid in the early 90's and apparently it was stronger back then, dont know first hand cos I wouldn't do it now. I took tons of them and the strongest wasn't close to the effects of a strong shroom trip.

Acid just messed my head up more at high doses, too much information at once that made my brain hurt.
    I find shrooms give me stronger visuals than acid, but that's not to say I've been getting shit acid or that one drug is stronger than the other.

The two drug are very different.
    I find acid an outragously powerful drug but it affects my line of thought far more than vision.

As for quality. I havn't come across any good blotters since the 90's though the microdots I've been caining recently have been insane.
    Weekender Offender 
    I agree with rolly - only do half to start with - wait a good hour before deciding weather to do any more or not - if you have a bad trip you might not come back.

Acid is great its one of my favourite drugs but its definately something that you should do on occassion not every week - i've seen far to many people frazzle thier brains through doing it too often.
    Wyetry wrote:
    if you have a bad trip you might not come back.

Thats a bit over the top isnt it? With virtually everyone, unless you are very fragile mentally, you would have to take a huge dose to 'not come back'.
    £25 for an A4 sheet, oh yeah