Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

vibrators - help please

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi.

I've never used sex toys before, I guess I've always thought 'if we need sex toys to make it good I must be doing something wrong. Recently I've started being more confident sexually and less nervous about trying new things in the bedroom. Unfortunately my doctor has put me on prozac, one of the side effects of this is a difficulty in reaching orgasm. I'm interested in buying a vibrator but its a complete minefield so can anyone recommend a model suitable for a beginner.

cheers
Phoenix

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    not sure about the type you should get, but i would highly recommend this website because it has such a wide range of stuff, good prices, and are reliable for delivery

im sure you'll find something on there!
    get one with the bunny ears whichll stimulate the clitoris :naughty:
    Def agree,
    Rampant Rabbit is quite large so might be a bit scary to start with.

The clit kit i would def recommend, not scary to look at, and very discreet quiet etc.

Otherwise, any simple vibrator with multiple settings are good.

Or if you looking for something for you and a partener....ann summers has a good selection.
    I got this one from here And before i'd never got one. The rabbit looks a bit big to me ... and a bit pricey for a 1st one. I did think that my other half wouldnt like it but has gone to get it when were playing in bed and adds a bit extra to your sex life!!
    i started on a rabbit :thumb: 30seconds and i can get on with my day
    I hate the rampant rabbit, my faves a glittery vibe from ann summers. Start with something basic and multispeed.