Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

ok mango babies...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok... well i have this mate. i really like him and have done for o say about 8 months now. he's about 5 months older than me but in the same year as me at school and we have 2 lessons a week with each other. i first told him i liked him in about january and then something happened for me to not stop fancying him but just like cool off a bit for about march - may. i now again like him and about 3 weeks ago i told him this again as he got it out of me. his reply was that he kinda liked me too and that he liked me 100 times more than last time. he said i was the only girl he could like proper talk to.

now i want something to happen between us, but don't want to appear too persistant. i've mentioned things a few times and he to me. we share secrets and i really do trust him with these. like take for example we talked about masturbating habits which not even my closest of friends know about. we talk mainly on msn, but at school do say hi and smile and have water fights. we do meet up outside of school, not regularly... but we still do.

now what should i do to take things further. i really do like him but don't want to lose him as a mate because i can talk about anything with him.

any advice appreciated :D

thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Invite him to go with you to someplace.
    Yeah I think you should meet up again. As you said, you don't do it regularly. Maybe just meet in town so you can talk properly, or go to the cinema or something as there is chance to cuddle up and stuff. Just spend more time together and the relationship should naturally progress.
    ok... the other day he said that he really wanted to go out with me but hates it when people at school know everything that you do... he also said that if we both still like eachother in a while then....

:D