Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What drug is this?

I was at Bring-Back-The-Bounce last night at the Sanctuary in Birmingham. A guy unknown to me asked me a question which I didn't understand. I responded with the word "yes", thinking that he asked whether I was having a good night.

Well no! He handed me a drug. It's probably an Ectasy pill. I've put it under the scanner in hope that you can identify what it is. It looks just like a normal asperin, although there are strange markings/indents on the first picture. See what you can make of it.

I am a drugs virgin - I just do caffiene and alcohol. I'm not a strong-willed person, so I'll call it a day and dispose of the tablet.

Side 1:

Side1.jpg

Side 2:

Side2.jpg
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Probably ecstasy. Impossible to say what active drugs are in it (if any) without lab analysis though. Most ecstasy is MDMA, MDEA, or MDA or a mixture of these, although some contain amphetamine, ketamine, LSD, 2CB or other things.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    :yum:
    Weekender Offender 
    looks like a cherry to me
    Lol, deffinetly aint no Cherry. I scored half a doz a few weeks ago, as i hadn't droped any for a couple of years or so, and i wish i didn't bother, £10 wasted :yuck:

i had a better time on some Kamagra £2.00 for the oral jelly :yippe:
    its a cherry, its upside down...
    z01 wrote:
    its a cherry, its upside down...

That's what it looks like too me. We've had batches round my way recently that wern't too bad.
    Weekender Offender 
    gosh, i woz mugged :blush:

the cherries that i scored were pinkish in colour, and total shi'ite. Mind you, 6 for £10 was a bit too cheap methink!

last ones i had were Doves and the Mitzi's. :yippe:
    that looks like a cherry to me...
    turlough wrote:
    that looks like a cherry to me...

I've had other cherries before - quite similar to this.

ecstasy_pill253.jpg
    Weekender Offender 
    Thanks for the answers dudes!

I see where the "cherry" is coming from on the first picture. What's the signifiance here - is cherry a genre/type of ectasy?
    Monserrat wrote:
    What's the signifiance here

None really.
    Weekender Offender 
    Pacha Cherry logo it apears to be...
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Monserrat wrote:
    Thanks for the answers dudes!

I see where the "cherry" is coming from on the first picture. What's the signifiance here - is cherry a genre/type of ectasy?

When batches of ecstacy are manufactured, they are stamped with a logo to distinguish them. However, as no two batches have the same content, to describe a pill by what is stamped on it is quite arbitrary. The only way to know what is in them is to test it, and all but the most basic tests are expensive (and mostly unavailable).
    Ah cool. Thanks LadyJade. It's all opening out to me now.

It's weird because I've been into dance clubs for over 4 years and I have quite honestly not even seen a narcotic before!
    It's a cherry and if it's the same type as the ones round here they quite good.
    For anyone who wants it, I'll send it. But it's unwise because I got it from a total stranger. These things aren't regulated.
    :D

Keep it.
    Monserrat wrote:
    For anyone who wants it, I'll send it. But it's unwise because I got it from a total stranger. These things aren't regulated.

lol..keep it yourself or give it to a mate...although ecstacy is not a relatively clean drug, it is surprisingly safe..
    Monserrat wrote:
    It's weird because I've been into dance clubs for over 4 years and I have quite honestly not even seen a narcotic before!

You're not going to the right events.
    I really hope you weren't suggesting that you deal that pill to anyone on the boards Montserrat... :no:

Remember this is a public board and admitting that you posess illegal substances or are prepared to engage in illegal activity isn't the smartest thing to do, and is completely contrary to the drugs board guidelines.
    Apologies. I wasn't asking for a return - Just a good home for it :-)

I'll bin it.
    I know, but legally it is still posession and supply.
    Which is why technically passing a joint to someone is 'supply'.
    Ive had these a few weeks back, got well loved up on them!!!!
    Did I do wrong to start this thread in the first place? After all, this is the drugs forum and I was satisfying my curiosity.

With the 1000s of users who make drug-related posts, I can't believe that I've got myself into this much trouble already!

P.S. Moderators: If this is too sensitive, feel free to delete this topic.
    But most posters dont offer to supply class A drugs in their post. We all know you were being silly and that you dont have this pill at all, but it sounded bad.
    Not at all, starting the thread was a great way for you to get the information you needed. Like Bongbudda says, it was the offering to supply that we take issue with, whether it was lighthearted or not, for two reasons - it is illegal adn it is against board guidelines. I know you didn't intend to cause trouble, but now you know where the boundaries are.
    Thanks LadyJade.

As a board user of three years, although surprised, I should have known better really! *Adds reminder to read the board rules*
    Ah for fuck sake, just eat it, you'll love it. I guarntee it.