Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

here's a question...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
where is everybody? i pop in for the odd five minutes here and there, and every fucker runs off.

im going to continue my drinking session in town in a bit anyway, would have just been nice to have said ello tho before i depart. god damn it. not that im that special. or special at all for that matter.

i must say i do feel signifcantly insignifacnt now my post count is in no comparison to the millions of newbies that only joined up last week. It seems the obsession still looms. better the devil you know eh.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    where you been then?
    heh well you know what they say "Quality not Quantity" (of posts) thats why I am proud of my relativly few number of posts :p
    where you been then?

up my own arse as usual!

no, on a serious note i have been working very hard raking the moolah in. And trying to keep a good home! but 'sod that' I thought - 'fuck it!' so I've jacked it all in - am going to uni - and have started throwing myself round a pole every night again! still being good tho.

disaster about to happen though - i've a new computer and am now paid up for a full years worth of 24/7 broadband... da da daaaahhhh!!!
    You pole dance!?