Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Confused

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi
Dont really no what to do so thought i'd post a mesage.mI have been seeing this guy for about 5 months now. Lately we have been geeting on really well and at the weekend he told he would like me to be his girlfirend and for us to get serious. I didnt say much on the subject but brought it up last night. He then said I meant what i said but im not ready yet because my life is in a mess i.e money, where he lives etc. I jjust confused i mean why say it, how can he mean if but not be ready.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think you need to have a think and decide if you're ever gonna be serious about this guy, coz 5 months is quite a long time and it isn't fair on either of you if one wants more than the other, for a relationship to work, you both got to want the same things.

Or mayb take a break from things and get your money problems and other things sorted first. i think maybe you should get your own life on track and in the mean time have a break from this guy, the only way you will get your own problems sorted, is if you concentrate on you and only you.