Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Charlotte Church

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
just heard her new song on this morning. very different- still got an amazing voice but a little more wobbly doing this kinda thing.

sounds quite an honest lass really... first interview i've heard from her on tv in years and theyre generally the only ones i listen to ( avoiding the tabloid rubbish )

just wondered what others thought?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Is it me, of could her current single have been released by Girls Aloud without sounding much different?
    Is it me, of could her current single have been released by Girls Aloud without sounding much different?

well this was what i was thinking. her voice sounds amazing too classical. was just surprised.
    I heard it on the Jonathan Ross show and thought it would make quite a good voice for Soul tunes but with a little more work on it though.
    When I first heard it on the radio I thought it was Girls Aloud. It has that 'shouty' and empty kinda sound.

It's very catchy though - It always sticks! Ilora x
    I like it, it's a brilliant piece of pop music. Dead catchy.

Everyone I know seems to like it, even the indie kids and stuff.

I think she's ace. :thumb:
    I thought it was by them at first.
    i really like it, she has suprised me!
    Yeah I actually really like her song. As people say, it's catchy and she does have a beautiful voice. So fair play to her.
    I like it as well. It's so damn catchy!

She has a fantastic voice. Any of the programmes I've seen her on she's sung it live and not hit a bum note at all.
    she was on radio 1 earlier today and sung it live. sounded just like the radio version if not better. nice to see someone who can actually sing live!