Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Orgasms.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is possibly the silliest question I've ever posted, but it's not exactly something i can ask my mates!

So, I got myself a Rabbit a few weeks ago and I don't *think* I've managed to climax with it. I've never, ever climaxed so I wouldn't know what it feels like. Thing is though, I've sorta 'squirted'. I mean, what's that?! Is that come or what?

I'm mightily confused really, can someone shed some light for me please?

Cheers :thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it sounds like you orgasmed if you squirted, its called female ejaculation. But on the other hand, you would know if you had an orgasm. sorry that wasn't much help!
    if youd orgasmed then you would know.

Fact.
    I think the squirt you described is more likely to be lubrication lady juices that are produced when you're turned on.

Orgasms are quite intense, they're tends to be a warm up to them which gets more and more intensified till you reach a climax.

It's something you will definitely know about! With the rabbit, you might wanna try focusing on rotating the rabbit ears on your clit more and move it around and see what sensations you get?

Malt x
    I find it really hard to give my girlfriend these, we think we managed the other day though :p with both of us going at it, she went all funny and dizzy afterwards anyway :) and seemed to enjoy herself! Anyway, not just a braggin / being stupid post, was wondering why the heck does everyone else seem to have so many damned orgasms, I can probably count on one hand the amount I've given my girlfriend in our entire relationship, because either she's just awkward, or I'm rubbish, or both. We enjoy ourselves nonetheless, she just doesn't explode as such. But people on here seem to have them every day, at least!
    either she's just awkward, or I'm rubbish, or both.

that may be the case but practice makes perfect as they say
    I think (aimed at ShyBoy here..) that when I first, experienced orgasms...it was on my own. I really understand my body, what I like and what does it for me. I don't think my bf's, who've I had intimate relationships with, would of got anywhere without me knowing where they're going myself. I mean, I haven't always known. When I was 15 and me and my bloke were gonna start having together for the first time like, ever, he suggested that maybe I should explore myself a bit more so I understand what's going on.

But yeah :) And like girl_interrupted, the 'shaft' does nothing for me either, just the ears!
    yeah those little rabbit ears do wonders! i have only ever had one orgasm with a bloke and that was with him using his fingers on my clit with me guiding him.

i find it almost impossible by just having full sex. :grump:
    Cheers for all the replies! I've only really use the rabbit's ears, the shaft's a bit useless cos it's impossible to ride and missionary does nothing for me. I'm gonna go perservere with it some more ;)
    Sorry katie but i just had the strangest vision of you trying to ride a vibrator :lol:
    Thanks, Jamie :thumb:

Cheer me up, why don't you? :)
    k@tie wrote:
    Cheers for all the replies! I've only really use the rabbit's ears, the shaft's a bit useless cos it's impossible to ride and missionary does nothing for me. I'm gonna go perservere with it some more ;)

go you :P
    Yay, go me :yes:

It would've been rude to not say thanks though. :blush: