Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Should i tell her

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My ex boyfriend and i split up over a year ago, we decided to have a months break after i had declined his marriage proposal, we both promised we would not see anyone else during this time, only he met someone on a training course and has been seeing her since. the thing is we both havnt been able to let go of each other and we are still so in love but scared of being together incase it doesnt work out..............i love him and want to be with him desperately i know by seeing him when he is not with her i am being second best but i cant move on until he moves away in August to be with her, although i know its me he really love deep down............i am so confused and i really want her to find out that he has been cheating on her all this time and is not her prince chariming. Should i find a way of letting her know?

Comments

• Options
    has he actually told you its you he wants to be with? if he has then why is he moving away with her?
  • Options
    erm he proposed to you and now hes seeing someone else allready?
  • Options
    Should i tell her

Yeah he proposed to me, and then when i said i needed time to think about it he obviously started to get scared and ran to the nearest girl he could find, which was when he went on this course with work. I mean our bed wasnt even cold yet. i dont think he is in love with this girl although he has been with her for over a year now (otherwise there is no way he would still be seing me..............would he???) I justthink he is scared of me leaving him again if we got back, but i love him with every last beath in my body, and i know he loves me, but i think this girl may offer him more what he wants out of life they are both quite free spirited. He woke up in my bed last thursday and then went of to spend his birthday with her for four days......how can that be right......he has had a divorce and i know he wants to get it right, but surely how can he do this.????? So hard to move on and severe all contact...............any suggestions..... We are both finding it so hard to let go...............i sooooo want her to find out would it be wrong for finding a way to this so it hasnt come from me, i know if he ever found out he would hate me always although he is the one putting himself in that vulnerable position..........he knows i want to be with him, is it so easy for people to move on that easily.......the scarey thing is i think after he has moved away to be with her he will come back and then it will be to late...................thank you all for listeningto me harp on