Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Skateboarding?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
anyone skate here? just wondering if someone could give me some tips on the ollie move.. i can ollie stationary perfectly, i'd guess up to 25 cm.. but when i try ollieing down stuff, if that's how you spell it, it doesn't work at all.. i've been trying lots and lots, and it's getting better and better.. i ollied over a wallet :thumb: , but im wondering if anyone's got a tip to get this better :chin:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Well i'm a BMX kiddie, and the same rules apply. Practice, practice practice and practice. Loads. Took me AGES to learn how to bunnyhop, and the same with skate kiddies i know. Other than that, try Googling it, and you'll be doing it in no time :p
  • Options
    i used to do this wicked skill when i was a kid, involved me sitting on the skateboard and going down the biggest hill i could find, then using my feet to stop. Then, run back to the top of the hill and go again. BIG fun, very little practice.