Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

your first E

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi guys, what appenin? :wave:

i was at the skye music fest and was offerd an e. never took 1 before, scared me tbh. anyway i took it and holy feck!! it was good! :shocking: mylo was playing it was amazing :thumb: ( since hearing him he has become a huge insparation to me). this was the best night of my life. the pills were small heart shaped ones and were light orange, they cost a tenner.

what was your first experience like good/bad?

thanx. dave.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    First experiences of ecstacy are always the best. Enjoy the magic while it lasts and don't get too carried away by them Just because they seem like the greatest thing known to man just now, that may not be the case 30 sessions down the line.

I've had similar heart shapes yokes. Had some in Edinburgh and they were great, then had another batch in Belfast, which were shite. So it's pretty hard to categorize pill quality based on their appearance. For a tenner I'd be wanting a petty decent pill though! That's extortionate.
    no mate that was for 3!! this is a good deal right???
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    bigdavevw wrote:
    no mate that was for 3!! this is a good deal right???

About right - or as cheap as you'll get at an event anyway. :thumb:
    Weekender Offender 
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    bigdavevw, you may be interested in theSite's factsheet on Ecstasy. There is also some information on Drugs and Your Body you may wnat to know about as well.
    thank you jade.
    yea a tenner for a pill is way too much

my first experiences were definately the best, they were red bull, just loving it, loving the atmosphere around me, everything really...though i'm warning you, you do get a taste for them and as your use increases the magic slowly wears off so i woulnd't advise taking them flat out now, just now and again but it's so hard to resist...
    My first was a Rolex. Them were t'days! :eek:

Still, the pill that I'll always remember as the best were Stardust's, easily.
    the first will always be the best cos your seretotin levels which it basically uses all at once will be at their natural highest levels. The more frequently you take them, the less time your brain has to recover. I have yet to meet anyone who has taken them who has not said that the first is the best and few I have asked have regretted trying them so enjoy! :hyper:
    Woolly wrote:
    the first will always be the best cos your seretotin levels which it basically uses all at once will be at their natural highest levels.

It is more complex than that, there is no real chemical and biological reason as to the tail off of effect from MDMA being so quick. Therefore many people think that you get emotionally used to the feeling and it isnt as strong, that release isnt as apparent.
    It's as much about the novelty as it is your natural tolerance.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    It's as much about the novelty as it is your natural tolerance.

Exactly.
    One things to watch oyut for is where you take them , sounds daft but took them first st cream in liverpool, out all night and an amazing buzz but tried again in shit little night club in home town and had a complete freak out in the loo, couldn't breathe and went really dizzy, you need to be somewhere where you can dance the night away and keep the buzz going, nothing worse than a rapid come down.
    First 1 was at the gatecrasher NYE event at the don valley stadium in sheffield, millenium eve :) was awesome came up to loveshy by christine blonde at the age of 16, never forget it
    First time I ended up sleeping with some chick that I talked with all night.
    I also got my friends to pass me out, got a few massages.
    Watch some kid play video games.
    And smoked like 2 full packs of Kool Milds by myself. And a pack and a half of Blacks.
    It was a good night.

Forgot to mention, the first one I took was a triple superman.

We first went to a party where myfriend and I jacked some cell phones.

Then the roll ended so I had to take a 2nd ill, which was a blue cherry. that's when the top stuff happened.
    nonilley wrote:
    And smoked like 2 full packs of Kool Milds by myself. And a pack and a half of Blacks.

nicotine should be made illegal, i hate the stuff
    I know, I don't even smoke, maybe the occasional Black.

But that night I just kept inhaling them and now i'm like addicted to the shit. But I'm holding strong I haven't touch a stoge, or cigar since that day.

Which was now 4 days.
    nonilley wrote:

You nob.
    nonilley wrote:
    First time I ended up sleeping with some chick that I talked with all night.
    I also got my friends to pass me out, got a few massages.
    Watch some kid play video games.
    It was a good night.

Forgot to mention, the first one I took was a triple superman.

Then the roll ended so I had to take a 2nd ill, which was a blue cherry. that's when the top stuff happened.

prick
    Blagsta wrote:
    prick

Based on what? You don't know me.
    nonilley wrote:
    Based on what? You don't know me.

Maybe on the fact your a thief?
    Weekender Offender 
    Not really, the phones we jacked were originally ours that got stolen two weeks before.
    Mine was a warrior and i didn't take enough for a good strong effect but the next time it was unreal, like nothing i'd ever experienced.
    First time was really bad! drank to much and also done some speed as well as a pill :no: Second time was awesome!!!! :D
    ;) I stand corrected, but still believe it must have something to do with seretotin levels. Must admit tho that as long as you get some proper sleep afterwards, I seem to get little if any "comedown" maybe I am just v lucky tho. My mate is now saying try some pure which could well be an, umm, experience! ;)
    my first experience was a M'n'M off a mate, was canny pissed to but i was rocking round the streets for ages haha........the joys of being a teeneger eh! 2nd time was a playstation 2 on new year and that was canny good to, got me lifted.
    My First one was pretty good, not sure what picture was on it though. Was at Glasto 2 years ago and was coming up during Radiohead when they played an amazing version of Karma Police.

Then spent the rest of the night chewing my face off, and laughing my ass off at Jackass the Movie which they were playing in the Cinema Field.

Remember my mate being really pissed off because he only had duds and could see what a wicked time I was having :D
    the seconed pill i took, i whitied (s/p?) on, i think. about a hour after i took it i didnt feel well and had to sit down i felt worse and worse. like whiteying on weed but ten times worse.
    my eyes started shaking from side to side and i couldn,t concentrate on anything.
    after a scary 20 mins i was right as rain and dancing away. it was a scary experiance tho.
    prob wont do them that often only at gigs/clubs.
    i tried taking one pill many times and it had no effect on me

it didnt get a proper hit until i took two back to back ... was fucked off my head

it wasnt down to the quality of the pills becasue everyone else who took them was fucked on one

then my second time i banged quite a few of them, couldnt believe the amazing buzz on 6 ...

from then there hasnt been a time that i havent started with 2 back to back at least ...

now its really out of hand, i take them in threes and end up on 10 - 15 when i take them .. and my hit doesn't seem to last any longer than some of my mates who are taking 3 or 4

seems like 3 to me is the same as 1 for a normal person

kicks the absolute fuck out of you for a few days .. come down is terrible but you can't beat that amount of pills and a strobe light :D
    The first pill i did was amazing, went out to a club in manchester with some friends who had all done pills once or twice before, to be honest i'd never even considered drugs before properly, but after being with them on pills i decided that it was something i wanted to try too. Bought one from someone in the club, didn't tell my mates. went back to them, danced for a bit but felt nothing, thought maybe i'd bought a dud. next thing i know i'm fucking flying,dancing harder than i'd ever danced before, my feet not touching the floor. it was then that my friends reaslised what i had done and it was quality - like i had reached the same level with them or something, we all stood round and hugged each other jumping up and down as hard as we could grinning like maniacs.

That was about 3 years ago and for the first year after taking them it was good, everyone i know started taking them at about the same time and for a year it was like this really positive scene in manchester amongst us, house parties which were amazin with quality underground dj's and often up to 300 people attending which sometimes had to be shut down by police. It was so underground and brilliant, felt like we were the coolest people on earth, on the edge of it all.

i'm still on the comedown from it now though, once you've had something that special then everything else pales in insignificance, the drugs don't work anymore, the clubs are shit, the parties are gone, or the people aren't on pills any more, that feeling of completeness is gone and the drugs don't make me feel any better now in fact they just remind me how good things were and that just makes me feel worse. However, it's still so hard to give them up and that's scaring me a bit.

still, wouldn't change any of it, the friends i have now, the experiences, the music everything, it was all worth it and changed my perspective on life in a way that is mostly very positive.
    ^^ That sounds like my experience... the drugs/clubs/raves/house partys/friday nights don't even compare to how they used to. It felt so "right" back then and now it just feels like I'm trying to feel like I used to. Clubbers comedown!!!